April 2021 Mummies!

I’ve fortunately had very little nausea, I am SO tired though and 4 days a week I work until 10pm!

I didn’t get any scan pics this time, it wasn’t very clear because baby was so small so I’ve saved my tokens for next time. £5 per pic here!

Tiredness and nausea is back with vengeance today. I'm off to bed! Will update tomorrow xx

I’ve just been to the loo and wiped to be confronted with pink spotting. I’m 11 weeks tomorrow and I still don’t have my first scan for two more weeks.

I just feel like this is bad news.

I’ve just been to the loo and wiped to be confronted with pink spotting. I’m 11 weeks tomorrow and I still don’t have my first scan for two more weeks.

If that was me I would be calling epu Hun Just coz it says any bleeding call midwife or epu xxxx hope ur ok Hun and let us know how u get on xxx

If that was me I would be calling epu Hun Just coz it says any bleeding call midwife or epu xxxx hope ur ok Hun and let us know how u get on xxx
Called the midwife and she said to just monitor it and if the bleeding changes colour and gets heavier then to come in.

I’ve not had any more spotting since last night but it’s just weird that my bloating has totally vanished. I’ve booked in for a private scan today because I’m not waiting for two weeks!!! I’m just preparing myself for it to be not good.

Hope you’re ok, bleeding doesn’t always mean anything bad! I had bleeding throughout my first pregnancy, she was born fit and healthy! Eventually it turned out I had a polyp on my cervix that bled every time I went to the toilet. Everything down there is super sensitive during pregnancy!

(But with my miscarriage I had no bleeding at all). Hope EPU or midwife can check you over and give you reassurance.

So happy I paid for a private scan. Bub was wriggling around like crazy. It’s little legs were kicking away. Sonographer said everything was fine and dated me at 10 + 6 - so my DD is 16/04/2021

Also told me I had a fibroid.

EB0F94D1-ABEF-45C7-A5D1-2162678771D3.jpeg

So happy I paid for a private scan. Bub was wriggling around like crazy. It’s little legs were kicking away. Sonographer said everything was fine and dated me at 10 + 6 - so my DD is 16/04/2021

View attachment 91582
Great news!!! Had a scare as well the other day and rushed in to check little one out and thankfully all was ok!

Apparently it's quite a common thing which scares us all but most of the times it's nothing! Good thing you booked a private scan to have you mind at peace! :)

To all the ladies who had your scans, the babies look fantastic!!!! So exciting! Can't wait for my 12 week scan in 2 weeks!!

Omg just noticed your due date is one day before mine!!! ❤️

View attachment 91582
Oh so glad everything is ok. Even the smallest amount of bleeding is terrifying isn't it?!

Hope all is well ladies ... my birthday today so ended up enjoying a day in with Disney films and take away... was just so cold outside and the way I’m feeling happy to stay in the warm xxxx ... hope we are all ok

Haha, you too! Such a popular day to be born! Happy birthday from a birthday twin :)

Haha, you too! Such a popular day to be born! Happy birthday from a birthday twin :)

happy birthday my lovely I’m officially 34 and caring for the first time as the wife carried out little girl xxx

Hope all is well ladies ... my birthday today so ended up enjoying a day in with Disney films and take away... was just so cold outside and the way I’m feeling happy to stay in the warm xxxx ... hope we are all ok
Aww that sounds lovely. Happy birthday. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back