April 2021 Mummies!

Thank you ladies so blessed !! On cloud 9 right now

I’m really loving your too DJ2015 so happy for you my lovely xxx

I don’t have a clue what we have I think my scan is similar to our little girl so maybe girl ... not finding out xxx

So just came back from my 12 week scan!! Baby is doing wonderful!!! We are both so excited that all is progressing well!! No abnormalities were detected..... And its a boy!!
Oh great news! I've got a boy, boys are great. ❤️ That's early for them to call the gender isn't it? Didn't think to ask at my 12 week scan. We're definitely finding out though, I like the idea of a surprise but don't have the self discipline haha.

Wow how did they know a boy already? I thought 16 weeks was the earliest they’d say.

So just came back from my 12 week scan!! Baby is doing wonderful!!! We are both so excited that all is progressing well!! No abnormalities were detected..... And its a boy!!

That’s amazing congratulations xxx

@summerdaze we wouldn't be able to not know either lol!!! So when she asked we're like yesss tell us!!

@Dj2015 Well she had said there was a possibility that it would show and during the scan she was definitely able to see a little weeney! Hihi! She's like... That's not a girl lol!

@Zoe_helen25 thanks so much ❤️

I wasn't expecting it either but she seemed quite sure about it! We'll see how things progress at the next appointment! As long as the baby is healthy and growing it doesn't matter whatever the gender!

Hope you are all doing well xx

Hi Ladies!

I have my 12 week scan today (even though I’m 12 weeks and 6 days...). I just wondered if I’m the only one who feels anxious?! I think because it took a while to conceive all of this just feels too good to be true. I’m looking forward to starting to enjoy my pregnancy and be excited - when does that happen!?

Oh good luck today!

I find with each stage things get a little easier. Like I feel better now I've had the 12 week scan than I did but now that the first trimester symptoms have gone and I don't have much of a bump yet it's like an I even pregnant?! With my first pregnancy, the 20 week scan was another big turning point. After that went ok I felt comfortable buying baby stuff and it all started to feel very real. I'm hoping it will be the same this time around. Because I had IUGR last time I've got some extra growth scans booked for later on so I'll probably be a little bit nervous for those but hopefully not too bad.

That's how it is for me anyway but everyone's different. Hopefully after today you'll be able to start relaxing and enjoying it a bit more. X

I had a scan a dating scan at 10 weeks, saw the heartbeat etc but was still very nervous before 12 week scan.

I think once I feel baby moving regularly
etc then I start worrying less, but I find the beginning hard when you don’t really know what’s going on in there yet.

Scan was all fine. Bub was moving around like crazy! My DD has been brought forward to 13th April (from the 16th!) :shock:

that’s great lovely how exciting .... next step ladies is 20 weeks scan think most of us have had our 12 week now xxx

Oh what wonderful updates everyone! I am 12 weeks tomorrow. I had a quick scan at 10 weeks and no more scans or in-person appointments until my 20-week ultrasound on December 11!

I had a total crying meltdown today, I got out my Doppler and tried several times throughout the day but just could not find the heartbeat :( I am 12 weeks tomorrow. It’s so worrisome. I wish I didn’t even have that thing! I stashed it in the back of the garage. Technically I could go in for a reassurance scan but they couldn’t schedule me until 10 days away, so what’s the point. I also just felt strongly like I wanted to step back from frantically seeking reassurance and just wait and trust. If I see even a speck of blood or have a single scary cramp I’ll rush to the ER any time of day or night (as long as DH can hang with the kids of course). Just can’t wait to feel real movement and not these tiny bumps that I think are baby but could be anything.

Oh what wonderful updates everyone! I am 12 weeks tomorrow. I had a quick scan at 10 weeks and no more scans or in-person appointments until my 20-week ultrasound on December 11!

I had a total crying meltdown today, I got out my Doppler and tried several times throughout the day but just could not find the heartbeat :( I am 12 weeks tomorrow. It’s so worrisome. I wish I didn’t even have that thing! I stashed it in the back of the garage. Technically I could go in for a reassurance scan but they couldn’t schedule me until 10 days away, so what’s the point. I also just felt strongly like I wanted to step back from frantically seeking reassurance and just wait and trust. If I see even a speck of blood or have a single scary cramp I’ll rush to the ER any time of day or night (as long as DH can hang with the kids of course). Just can’t wait to feel real movement and not these tiny bumps that I think are baby but could be anything.

try not worry I know it’s easy said then done, I got told them dooplers don’t always pick up heart beat. So this pregnancy we have avoiding buying one. I will be the same any blood straight to a and e. I think we just got to trust our bodies to do what they got to do xx “” but I constantly am worrying to just like you”” xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back