AP programme

Status
Not open for further replies.
:roll: kina you are the last person i want to be getting into a row with, i no your going through a shit time.

so lets save it for another time x :lol:

dionne said:
:roll: kina you are the last person i want to be getting into a row with, i no your going through a sh*t time.

Dionne that didn't bother you earlier so feel free to PM me.

Kina said:
dionne said:
:roll: kina you are the last person i want to be getting into a row with, i no your going through a sh*t time.

Dionne that didn't bother you earlier so feel free to PM me.

FINE KINA CARRY IT ON.

like i said you are having a shit time so lets not carry it on, you want to then thats all fine by me. you can give but u can never take!

you can give but u can never take!

What are you talking about? I didn't personally attack anyone on the forum but you took it upon yourself to attack me and Beanie.

As per usual I am the bad guy whilst you and certain others can get away with saying anything. I would never post that someone was saying things for attention.

i think the way you went so uptight about the AP thread i asked why for attention???? im talking about EXTREME AP and YOU get all uptight thinking the coments are aimed at YOU YOU YOU because what? you carry ella and use reusable napies???? i asked have you got insecurities thinking that because there is a show on tv that every one is going to "pick on you"

well no one thinks any different, if you have sex with a child in the bed or breastfeed 5yr olds or call cots cages ect then yes i do think your wierd but i dont so i dont no why you took this thread as an attack at you!

As I explained earlier I don't take the thread as an attack on me. I take your post that I quoted as an attack on me. My problem is that I don't like the way that AP types are portrayed in the media.

I'm locking this.

There was no need for this to turn into a big fight.
No need for things to get PERSONAL, which is against the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back