Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids!!!

SarahH

Reaction score
This makes me so mad!!!!

I was checking the news website for Houston as there is a Tropical Storm heading for Galveston Country (where my inlaws live) and look what I came across

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

GALVESTON — Police arrested a mother who told them she was sleeping in a friend’s apartment as her 3-year-old daughter wandered Galveston’s streets during Tropical Storm Edouard.

Anita Kar was being held in Galveston County jail on $40,000 bond. She was facing two charges of abandoning a child.

City public works employees found the toddler walking on 51st Street about to cross Broadway about 9 a.m. Tuesday, as rain from the tropical storm hit Galveston, police spokesman Lt. Jorge Treviño said.

When police arrived, the girl was shivering and her pink plaid shorts and T-shirt were soaked, Treviño said.

Police searched the area to find someone who recognized the girl. A neighbor eventually pointed police to an apartment in Oleander Homes, 5228 Broadway.
Inside the apartment, police found the girl’s younger brother, who also was alone, Treviño said.

Child Protective Services workers took the children, and police worked to track down the children’s parents.

Before they found her, Kar went to the police department just after noon to look for her children, Treviño said.

She told police she had gone to visit a friend for “spiritual guidance” and had fallen asleep, Treviño said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back