Amazing!

Tasha20

Reaction score
Watched a replay of that " child of our time " at 2am this morning, and they were on about IVF.

In America there was a doctor that could go one better, a women who was in a her late 30's had menopause in her early 20's which then meant she couldnt have children.

A Doctor said as she had an identical twin ( the body shouldnt reject it then) he could remove her twins working ovarie and put it in her non working one and she maybe be able to have children.

Well the operation worked and 3 months later she was having periods then a while after that she got pregnant!

Science is amazing!

I watched it last night, and surprie surprise I blubbed.

I watch it all the time, I always cry when they get the result of their pregnancy test.

Makes me feel so lucky that I can conceive without any medical intervention :)

Thats how I felt too, I am so lucky to be able to have a child without medical help :D

We were TTC for about 6 months this time round and I thought it wasnt fair that it had taken so long. Seeing this programme made me realise exactly what some people have to go through to even have a chance of pregnancy and I soon changed my mind!

I LOVE that programme its great. I have watched every single one. Did you see the one where women had cancer and after they had the treatment they would be infertile? Well b4 the treatment they froze some fertilised eggs, then after cancer treatment they had them inplanned. One woman had twins but the little girl died after birth !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back