Marbella Belles

Flame

Reaction score
Anyone seen this programme?

Is it real? because that woman who sticks her baby with a nanny and has nothing to do with him makes me really angry and they keep showing her on the ad for it and i think they should take her child away from her and give him to someone who will give him the love he deserves because she certainly shouldnt be allowed children! :x :evil:

I havnt seen it. My sister said she watched a programme about women who said having a baby ruend there lives. Only because they wanted to be sat in office rather than looking after there babies :evil:

im sure the baby will be loved by the nanny but i still think it is terrible, she will get her comeuppance when her child is old enough too realise how selfish there mum is because love and respect from your children has too be earned and she wont be receiving that much!! xxxxx

Made me angry too....the clip for next week shows her pushing the buggy in the rain and worrying about herself getting wet...the baby was left uncovered and he was getting wet.
I think you'll find that these women are for real...to busy paying attention to how they look and how well their nail are manicured to worry about anything else.

I saw an advert for that before it even started, it looked terrible, I've thus not watched the actual programme. By the sounds of it I've missed nothing so glad I didn't bother.

I watched the first half of the one last week adn that woman actually said to the baby I am not your mommy and handed the baby to the Nanny.I was so angry I turned it off...She doesn't deserve a child. :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back