Anyone wana join me in 2ww - no early testers

It's saying 3dpo ?? I ov on sat does tht not make me 4 ??? It's wed

Urs says 2dpo ? It's weird lol I changed my cycle to 27 days cus day 28 becomes day 1 ?? And that actually made mine say 4dpo which is right as that's what I am x

Oh thats strange, so it puts cycles longer than they are? And yeah mine is on 2dpo , think i ovulated earlier though xxx

I duno but If I ov on sat then sun -1dpo/mon-2dpo/tue-3dpo/wed -4dpo that's what I am I put in 28 days with 14day LP and it said 10 days to test and I'm 3dpo but my AF due in 9days and I'm 4dpo not 3 so I change to 27 day cus I thought cd28 becomes cd1 so maybe my cycle counts as 27 ???? I don't get it but it's adding up right now tho so wel see ... suppose when cd28 comes it won't change to cd1 so mayb ur meant to put 27 ???? Confusing I thought u was a day behind me ??? X

Yeah i was i put 28 cycle in as well, i remember i was a day behind so maybe mine should be 27 too? I started last AF on 17th Feb and put that in with 28 days and thats what my ticker says. How strange maybe your meant to put 27. That would make more sense as then when i got the ewcm and the ov pain its one day less early than i thought it was if that makes sense xcc

I always ov on cd14 tho it's weird on my app on phone I put 28day cycle and that sayin 4dpo so it's weird ... Worked it so it's right tho on my signature one now ... X u duno when u ov for sure or ur LP yet do u cus ur cycle not reg so it's harder for you wher as I knew mine was defo wrong ... Jus think if u have a 28 day cycle where ur AF comes on cd28 making it turn into cd1 ur meant to put 27 for this piticular tracker that's what I've had to do to make it work out right xxx

Yeah you must have to put a day shorter in!
I woke up and feel as if AF is coming reallyy early, boobs are so sore and got cramping down there and i feel sick with it like with AF. Having to keep checking she isnt here. Stupid witch, if im gonna be really irregular she could come anytime couldnt she :(

Ah so on the ticker if you have 28 day cycle its 27 and so on :)
Xxx

Ye it seems so ... Ye you could come on any day Hun but you could ov any time too so u could very well be experiencing preg symptoms BUT u hold out till 17th less cow shows up then if she dun u should have a strong bfp if ur preg :) xxx

Yeah will defo hold out till then if she doesnt arrive beforehand! How are you today? Xx

This 2ww is taking forever! I want to poas so bad bit I know there's no point! Lol!
How is everyone this morning? So many people are getting bfp's I just hope I get mine in a few days! I can't help but think I'm out but maybe I'm just trying to save myself from any disappointment?!
I'm going to get some frer from boots today, they're buy one get one free! Whoop! I promise I won't use them yet though! :) xxx

I'm ok hunni I jus have a mild back ache hip ache but I've had this before I think it's jus PMS xx u ok ur boobs still sore? Xxx

Ooh i hope theyre still buy one get one free on the 17th lol!! When are you testing kelly?

Theosmummy aw well fingers crossed the witch never arrives for you! Yeah boobs are still sore! Ouch lol xxx

This 2ww is taking forever! I want to poas so bad bit I know there's no point! Lol!
How is everyone this morning? So many people are getting bfp's I just hope I get mine in a few days! I can't help but think I'm out but maybe I'm just trying to save myself from any disappointment?!
I'm going to get some frer from boots today, they're buy one get one free! Whoop! I promise I won't use them yet though! :) xxx

Haha Kelly I know I will be like that next week when I'm few days off testing I jus hope I'm strong enough which I have to be now as I created this bloody thread if I test early u lot are guna follow haha x I'm same thinking I'm not cus of disappointment it's hard tho cus u have a gut instinct wel I dtd when I was ovulating I could be so hard to TrY and be negative to avoid disappointment from being too positive ... IM trying to think positive as in if AF shows I'm guna catch one day so keep trying x

Thanks Millie it's an ache at one side back of hip an all not front my uterus tilts backwards tho so maybe it's something happening PMS or pregnancy related ... I'll soon see and I recording all symptoms for next cycle so when they come I can say no that was PMS I had it last time xxx

Also I have a pin pricking sensation and a burning sensation at right side ..in my lady bits not really down below more on bits next to groin kinda ... Yeh that made sense lol c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back