Anyone wana join me in 2ww - no early testers

Yehhhhh more none early testers good stuff ! Yes testing too early is stressful In refusing too ! Last time I created a 2ww thread it actually made me test early and loads so thought I would create one with no early testing allowed ! U on March testing thread on Ttc ? Think Sharon p did it I'm only one up for 14th ! Get up ha x oh my godddd morning sickness is vile I had it with theo at around 6 weeks every smell knocked me sick I rem running out the mall wretching to be sick and throwing up in back of in laws car on way to Trafford centre was horrible at the time but now I would love to have it if meant I'm guna have my baby ! I love labour I wana go through it again ... I've no symptoms today really jus couple aches but nothing really !! My oh goes Amsterdam on 13th for his mates stag do for 4 nights then it's his bday on 18th I'm hoping to wrap up a positive hpt for when he comes home best bdy present ever eh ! I say it's unlikely BUT we never know ! Only 20% chance of catching if u dtd at right time grrr xxxxxxx

Yeah, I'm not going through all that testing and analysing faint lines again it's a nightmare!
I'm on the testing thread for the 17th :)
It is awful isn't it! I remember going on a bus/ a train and it was the worst ever haha felt so sick! Threw up in the street a few times too was so embarassing. Ick. Glad to hear a positive thing about labour lol don't think I've ever heard anyone say they loved it! :) .OBEM has freaked me out a bit this series by mentioning hemorrhages, I'm really squeemish and it makes me feel so sick. Apart from that though I'm kinda excited to go through labour when I have the chance! Probably won't be thinking that when I'm nearly there though haha!! Don't know what I'l be like with the pain,I found my m/c at 14 weeks pretty painful so goodness knows what labour would be like. Hoping even though its worse pain it'd be easier in a way though as you don't have the emotional pain etc?

Aw That would be the best birthday present ever :D I really hope you get to do that!! Fingers crossed for you xxxx

And oh I know it's a joke how low the chance is lol after getting told so much at school all you had to do was have sex once and " you WILL get pregnant"

xxx

Honest to god when u get to end of a pregnancy u wana feel the pain so u know it's started .. I hated being preg but loved childbirth it's hard to explain it agony but it's a amazing expirence I'm more scared of a c section than childbirth and u don't feel anything with that till after I can't actually wait to do it again eeeek !i refuse to watch obem for jealously reasons that it's not me ha ! I'll watch it when I get preg tho ! I know I really hope I get to give him a big bday surprise :) not happy about him going away but if I get a bfp day later I'll be right if AF arrives I'm getting PIS*** and going out lol ! I feel bit like AF now ! Might be the pancake I've jus had lol x

Hi I'm new so hope you dont mind me joining your thread.

Today is CD27 of a 29 day cycle so waiting for af at amy moment.

Felt weirdly queasy in the evenings from 5DPO so been convincing myself this could be my month but getting af cramps and lots of ewcm so pretty sure the witch is on her way :-(

Good luck to you all ladies!

xxx

Yeah I'm scared of c sections! More the scar than anything lol!!
Aw I really hope she doesn't arrive for you, but yeah like you said least you can go out :) thats what I'm trying to tell myself at least I can have a few drinks for my birthday if she arrives lol!
Really hope you do get your bfp after all those faint lines and confusion the other month!! xxx

lulus_mum good luck! keep us updated :) fx she stays away. The feeling sick is a good sign :) xx

Lulus mum AF type cramps and increased ewcm can be a eps so if ur having sickness too it's looking good fingers crossed for u xxxx

Millie for me it's not the scar as I've had stitches down there and that was painful I jus don't like thought of having someone cut me open and take a baby out lol I nearly had to have one wi theo as he got stressed and wasn't coping very well so had him in theatre in end I was terrified when they said c section got all geared up then they checked me and his head was there lol so lucky me I got to push xxx makes me so broody thinking how much I wana do it again lol x

Oh i bet that was so scary! :( bet you were so relieved when they said his head was there! I cant wait to be preg again i loved it even though it wasnt for that long, hated the sickness though!

Boobs are so sore now ouch, had this soreness for three weeks before last AF, dya think that means shes probs defo gonna come if im getting sore boobs this soon and had them before af last month? Xx

I don't really get sore boobs only got them when I was preg ! Jus could be hormonal changes Hun ? Xxx omg ye I was drugged up but glad I could push haha x sorry about ur mc love hope u get a bfp soon ! X

Yeah i guess so , feels weird having all the hormonal changes after getting used to the pill lol.
Thank you! :) hope you get your bfp soon too! Xx

Thanks ladies but af arrived arly this morning so I'm back to CD1 :-(((

Fingers crossed for the rest of you xxx

Aw so sorry to hear that lulus_mum :( hope next month is your month! Xx

i'm getting a bit twitchy today and wondering if i can hold off for another week! must stay calm lol

Yeah no early testing lepus, you can do it!! :)

Been having weird cramps down there since last night, even lower than af cramps its weird xxx

Hope so, I feel very AFish already though!
Any new symptoms for you? Cc

i've been a bit crampy and bloated and i'm absolutely shattered, however i've had a sinus and chest infection and conjunctivitis the last two weeks and it's still not completely gone. That plus no rest because of having a toddler could mean that's why i'm feeling rundown, so i'm desperately trying not to read anything into it.

To try and take the edge off of not testing, I am currently looking at the pregnancy testing gallery on countdown to pregnancy.com ...all time low lol!

Last edited:
Aw no that sounds a nightmare, sinus infections are horrible! Hopefully your symptons are to do with a little bean rather than being run down! :)
Haha i love that website xx

so do i! line spotting is a bit addictive ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back