Anyone wana join me in 2ww - no early testers

Hello!

Can I join in I'm also in 2ww, on cd20 think I'm 7dpo. Started getting few light cramps yesterday. Cycle length last month was 29/30 days, unsure as I had like pink spotting on one day then AF started following day. Think I had early mc as had classic pregnancy symptoms, then what I thought was implantation bleeding was followed by AF.

I've noticed last couple of days that my cm has increased (sorry tmi!). Do you know what typical cm woman get in the 2ww.

Hi cariad ! Sorry to hear about ur mc .. Pink spotting sounds promising could be IB what date u planning on testing ... Don't worry about the TMI we all give tmi ha xx wel my cm is usually loads round ov then now I'm 4 dpo it's hardly any got a little bit but nothing not normal there ... I also tend to get stringy wet cm sim to ov cm hours before witch shows then blood appears nooo so I kinda know when she coming which sucks ! Xxxx

Sorry jus read ur post properly u mean spotting was last cycle .. Xxx

Hi Theosmummy! Been waiting to see you post for this cycle! (I'm such a stalker! Lol!.... But u were there when I got my bfp and I really wanna c u get yours hun!) I will be lurking and hopefully bringing u some baby dust! Good luck to u all :)

I can't wait to be in the 2ww, feeling positive this month, even if I'm really ill lol. Oh is away till Friday, miss him loads but he sent me a really sweet text, he said, he's doing this course at work for our future family, said he can't wait to give me a big bump, how he will make sure no doubt me and baby will never go without, he'd make sure if anyone has go without it will be him, and he said he can't wait be home Friday so we can dtd every day to make our baby. Made me feel so happy, I thought he was relaxed bout having baby but looks like he wants it bad this month, 8 days till I ov and I'll be joining u all in the wait!! Xx hope we get bfp!

Aw hannah thats so sweet of your OH :)bless him! Fingers crossed this is your month!

Theosmummy aww bet that got your hopes up! Im proper on the look out for IB xxx

Ye he must want something hmmm lol I hope this month we get bfps. I love this forum! X the thought of getting pregnant use scare me but now I feel I won't be alone and have so many lovely ladies to talk too, it's amazing xx

Hi all! Can I joinin too please? I'll be testing on the 10th! It can't come soon enough!
I'm trying my hardest not to symptom spot but I've got a reall pulling twinging a pain in my lower left abdomen tonight after having 3 quite strong pains in the same place earlier! Not going to look too much into it but who knows! :)
Fx we all get our bfp's! Xxx

Fingers crossed for you both :D
Lepus14 it's my birthday 31st and I just keep thinking if no bfp at least I can enjoy my birthday without feeling sick etc haha. Still would prefer a bfp though! I had horrendous morning sickness with first preg too (lost at 14 weeks though) had ms from about week 5 all the way to week 14 , hoping I don't get that again, its horrendous isn't it!

Thank you andrea :D

My birthday is on the 31st too! :) xxx

Ladies how do you get your countdown signatures on your profiles? I want one! X

Awww Hannah that's so cute good luck to u !! Millie yes I nearly had a mini heart attack was defo pasta sauce on gruby little boys hands touching loo roll ha! Kelly hope ur ok only 5 days to test for u good luck my love :). And mum2b410 I miss u I should of joined you ages ago lol ur nearly half way through pregnancy now awww u gettin on ok ?? Yes pls give me baby dust I'm sick of bein in Ttc u will be Ttc baby number 3 wi me at this rate ha xxxx

Just noticed the web address, going to take a peep now. Ow I'm so excited girls!

If you click on my countdown thingy and register on countdown to pregnancy then go to tools and tickers, then countdown ticker and fill in the details! It'll then prompt you to a code and you copy and paste the code into your PF signature! That's it! :) xxx

Aw Kelly yay thats cool we share a birthday! :) i really want a bfp beforehand itd be a great bday present for us! :)
Xxx

Awww Hannah that's so cute good luck to u !! Millie yes I nearly had a mini heart attack was defo pasta sauce on gruby little boys hands touching loo roll ha! Kelly hope ur ok only 5 days to test for u good luck my love :). And mum2b410 I miss u I should of joined you ages ago lol ur nearly half way through pregnancy now awww u gettin on ok ?? Yes pls give me baby dust I'm sick of bein in Ttc u will be Ttc baby number 3 wi me at this rate ha xxxx

Lol! No u wont- 2 is it for me! And u will get your bfp soon- I'm staying positive for u!!
I'm ok but not had a v straightforward time of it to b honest with bleeding and hospital trips but bubs seems ok so I'm hanging in there trying not to panic!
I will keep popping in to spread the baby dust :)

Best of luck to you too kelly :) not long till you can test! Cc

Awww mum2b410 hope ur ok my love glad baby ok u will have ur scan soon won't you ?? Here's hoping I find out my babies sex when ur popping urs out LOL ! Xxx thanks for the baby dust defooooo need it xxxxxx

Millie I knooooo how annoying for me haha only 4dpo so early days 9 days to test ! 23 days till next ov ! Not long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back