Anyone wana join me in 2ww - no early testers

It really is! So frustrating when its you getting the faint lines though! Thats why im not gonna test early this month haha.

Xx

Yes! I had days of faint lines last month which is how I knew something was wrong! This time I'm all about big fat lines :)

Yeah defo :D hope you get a really strong bfp! I havent got any tests in atm or literally id start testing at like 7dpo lmao, if af doesnt arrive then il go out that day and buy some tests :) so i have no way of being tempted xxx

I've got 4 IC's, 5 superdrug, 2 FRER and 2 clearblue digis, all leftover from last month. Must stay strong lol are you feeling positive this month?

Sorry to hear that Lulus mum ...jus think I'll be prob joining u on 14th ... X

Lepus NO testing missy if u test u will make us test and I'm not for testing ... Ooo Millie I feel bit achy in my back ya know 4dpo and last night had twinges but I'm thinking maybe this is normal for me I always Ss and this cycle I'm Ss for AF so I can see my PMS symptoms and if they turn out to be preg then greattttt ! Oh got slight groin pain today right hand side ... Hope ur all ok stay strong we can stick to our days and not suffer in limbo ! X

Oh I snapped at my fella too he called me fatty in a joking way and I flipped ! I'm a size 10 I put weight on but I have boobs now lol I used to be a size 8 super toned and I jus a size 10 un- toned now since having theo and I'm ver concious .. Also Ibs bloating gets me so down. he called me fatty cus I got some crisps not long after my tea and I went mad ooops ! So I'm a stressy cow aswell as greedy lmao x

I won't, I promise! I have no desire to be line spotting and getting stressed again. I waited until the day AF was due when I was pregnant with my son so I know I can do it :) I'm doing much the same and trying to think or any symptoms as something else.

There is no time to call anyone a fatty, joking or otherwise! I don't think men quite understand that.

I know I went mad ..lol wouldn't mind bein called fatty when there a baby in ther ha ;) xx ye I'm SS for AF so I know my symptoms In 2ww that don't lead to a bfp then if they do it will be great news :) oh god nooooo line spotting strong bfps for us or AF !! Line spotting is stressful xxx

Lepus i dunno about feeling positive, i feel like af is gonna come, i defo dtd enough but i just dont feel like ive caught. Probs as i dont wanna be SS for two weeks to end up with AF so now like theosmummy il just look out for signs that could be af approaching and expect her then if i get a bfp then itd be great!
Omg theosmummy id probs flip out at that to!! I used to be a size 6-8 and really toned then i stopped having time for excersize and started to eat a lot worse when moving in with OH and ive ballooned up to a size 12 in a year. I hate it!! Starting a diet again though and i lost a pound and a half last week but argh its awful! Makes you feel so depressed gaining weight lol only good thing is i have boobs and i used to be flatchested!
Xxxx

I'm only 1 DPO, can I join in with you girls? been getting cramps too, I'm due to test on the 18th xxx

Sure :) yay I'l be due af on 17th but only buying tests if she doesnt come so will probs end up doing the test with fmu on the 18th :) we can both help each other to not test early lol.i think i ovulated early though so thats if af hasnt come earlier than that lol xx

Hi Chrissie :) I'll have to make sure I can get wifi as i'll be away when you two test!

Ooh haha yeah try get it :)

My boobs are hurting today, ouch!!

xxx

Hi chrissie course u can join as long as ur a good girl and no early testing hehe !
Omg Millie I was mad he come in not even spoke to me ooops good job I'm not ovulating cus if I was I would be having to miss dtd cus of an argument ... I know I'm not fat it's jus not toned like it was pre pregancy so I'm guna be down about it when I use to have perfect skinny belly ... He jus peed me off saying it so I went bit mental lol !
I have a weird instinct thinkng maybe I caught I prob haven't so I'll do the walk of shame in 9days back to Ttc shouldn't be hopeful I jus got a feeling ya know but it's prob in head xxxx

Lepus u will be looking for ur nearest wifi spot haha x u on March testing thread on Ttc ?? X

Oh and Millie ye my boobs are 2 cup sizes bigger now so that a positive jus wanna be toned but mainly a bump .. But when I'm not preg I want toned tummy :(

Yeah i want to be toned again! I don't want to be preggers and fat, i wanna be toned everywhere else then just a bump looking big lol!
Oooh its good you have that instinct, first time i was preg i just knew!! Xxx

Wel I jus had a mini heart attack jus went loo and wiped and Thought there was little red but wiped again fresh peice of loo roll nothing so I'm guessing theo had hands on loo roll jus after dinner as we had spag bol and he did go loo after we ate haha I was thinking IB for a slight sec but nope.. I duno I'm trying to be neg and I jus keep thinking otherwise less that's a natural feeling I duno .xx oh I'm not bothered about bein huge or toned when I'm preg I jus wana be toned when I'm not preg like nowwwww lol x I'm starving I jus ate my dinner an all !!! Not eating more or I'll get called fatty ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back