Anyone wana join me in 2ww - no early testers

Theosmummy2010

Reaction score
The rule is ur not allowed to test early we can share any symptoms if we have any if we want ( even tho I actually said no SS for me I can't help myself ... Given up a lot this cycle no opking and no early testing ... So my testing day is 14th March I'm 2dpo and my symptoms tonight are twinges and stabs in left side ovary area hoping my egg survived and a sperm got in .. Not thinking to much tho ... Also last night had a lovely dream of getting a bfp ha so I hope that was conception occurring .... Lol have u heard me ... Cukoo ! I very much expect to see Af when it's time but this thread will hopefully keep me sane for 2ww and she may do a disapearin act .. But in my heart I'm always guna expect her as she always showing her face these days ! So I will share symptoms so I can see my ordinary symptoms in 2ww for future ;-) sorry if I'm rambling ... If u join ur commited to no early testing the heartache previously was jus too much from testing as early as 7dpo !!!so I need to be strong and wait to test ... So who's wi me ! What's ur story dpo? Day ur testing ?? Xxxx

Yesss i'l join you :D i need someone to keep me from testing early haha. My testing day is 17th :) although im so sure i ovulated before today but will keep testing date the same just in case :). If af doesnt come on 17th im off to buy 2 superdrug tests and will try wait till the morning of 18th to test but i know il cave and test the evening time haha. I've had twinges tonight after ov pain a few days ago and a bit of AF type cramping too!
Good luck!! :D xxx

Woop Millie no testing before the 17th ! If u ov early and u din catch ur AF will come earlier so no need to waste 100s of tests testing from like 2dpo and gettin a faint line/evap ! We wana see strong bfps or the witch nothing inbetween so no early tests ! I'm unsure if I ov twice ( released two eggs within 48hours ) not opk so unsure but I got ov pains twice cd14 eve and cd 16 afternoon ! Hmmmm stopped angus castus cd13 as only meant to take up until ov wondering if it works like cassava now and maybe two eggs been released and I've doubled my chance or if my egg is alive and was doin Sumat to cause second lot of ov type pains ...I know AF will prob show but it's nice knowing u have a chance xxxx

Yeah true that! :) defo agree with no wasting tests and only getting a strong bfp or af!
Oooh i hope you did ov twice that would be lovely, got more chance and you could be in wuth a chance on twins :D and i really hope af doesnt arrive for you this month!! Xxx

Hahha I'm unsure if I did but I still had the ewcm Yday so maybeeee not getting ahead of myself tho as it be gutting when witch face shows up ..im stronger and calmer without thinking about testing early I think me testing too early last time could of possibley caused a chemical as I was soooooooo stressed about it .. And to be fair cd9 is most common day to implant so testing at 7dpo is pretty daft and if u get a sniff of a bfp it's guna be a ? Anyway cus it will be soooooo faint !we can support each other on this thread stop us testing early :) I've 4 Superdrugs so that should be 4 months of testing ! ( not 2 days lol !
Omg then I would of hit the one year mark :( lots and lots of baby dust for us Millie fc for sticky beans x

I'm trying to make myself expect the witch to turn up as its gutting expecting anything else and then having her turn up. Yeah we don't want those faint lines that are like am i/am i not/is it an evap etc etc. The 17th seems so faar away ahhh lol.
Hope you get your bfp and sticky bean this month!!
Glad you made this thread! :)
Xx

I hope so! :) feel all af ish already haha im sure shes gonna come super early next week or something lol xx

I feel horny pmsl ! Xx but Yday felt like AF/ ovulation .. Quite similar for me get the whole ache at ovulation that's why I think maybe twice ! Xxx

Ooh it sounds like you did ovulate twicee :) maybe it is the agnus castus thats helped? :) xx

Ye could be ..but still if I did spermys Gota do their job too xxx

I'm in hun.
I'm 3dpo and testing on the 14th too.
How are you feeling? xx

I absolutely refuse to test early this month as I think I got a bit too stressed with it last month. If we're lucky this month then I will be over the moon, but if not then at least when we go on holiday on the 15th I won't spend the 2 weeks we're away feeling sick lol I had horrendous morning sickness with my son. AF is due the 12th for me!! I must admit that I feel quite calm.... so far.....

Fingers crossed for you both :D
Lepus14 it's my birthday 31st and I just keep thinking if no bfp at least I can enjoy my birthday without feeling sick etc haha. Still would prefer a bfp though! I had horrendous morning sickness with first preg too (lost at 14 weeks though) had ms from about week 5 all the way to week 14 , hoping I don't get that again, its horrendous isn't it!

Thank you andrea :D

ugh, yes morning sickness is awful, it's that horrible vague nausea that just doesn't disappear that's the worst. I'm hoping that having something else to focus on should we not be pregnant, might help both of us stay calmer lol :) fingers crossed!

Yeah! It's a vicious circle too as being hungry made me feel sick but eating made me throw up,urgh! Every pregnancys different though so hopefully this time round we'd be fine :D fingers crossed haha.

Yeah I'm hoping the distraction will be good for us and soften the blow if the witch arrives!

Only a week left till you can test, yey :) xxx

i know, i'm hoping it will go really quickly. i was pregnant last month and i just knew i was from quite early on and i'm finding it hard not to compare and symptom spot. so frustrating.

Is your ticker correct?

Yeah, I just sort of knew last time!

Nope think it's a few days out, had sharp pains on the 25th and then EWCM and more pains on Friday/Sat. So think I ovulated a few days earlier than on my ticker. Was meant to ov yesterday but think it was earlier in the weekend. It's only my second cycle since coming off the pill so I didn't expect to be regular yet. So AF is probably due earlier than the 17th but I'm just gonna leave testing day as 17th as if I haven't caught AF will arrive before then anyway and if I have then I'd get a strong line by then if I did ov early :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back