who else is coming up to their last few days of 2ww?

natashateale

Reaction score
So i am dpo11 today :) testing 2mz, finally! My 2ww has dragged by.
Just want to know if any other ladies are in their last few days?
How u r feeling?
Any symptoms?
And when u r going to test?

:wave: Hi hun i'm 12dpo, Not feeling too confident though:wall2: I fully expect AF to turn up Wed/thurs. Only symptom is creamy cm and twinges bbs

Goodluck:dust:

I begin my 2ww tomoz, aw how long those 2 weeks are, got my fingers crossed for this month as my hubby is in the army n he away today for a few weeks x

DriahMay- have u not tested yet? Good luck. hope it a bfp when u do test

Mummyto2boys- Its been such along wait for me. Good luck and hope its ur month :)

Nah hun not tested, I think Af is imminent. 13dpo I have brown/orange spotting...well i did:wall2: Think my body is messed up from the mc. there's nothing when I wipe now:shock:

FX for you

Last edited:
Hello :)
Im 11 dpo and I feel soo tired I just have no energy what so ever :l niples have been sensitive since 2 dpo very irritable and moody :l wich i hate!
Also yesterday I felt that feeling before you just start your period like the 'about to flow' sensation even tho I am not due till friday and normally I will get this feeling in the morning and AF will turn up that day. Scared incase it is AF waiting to turn up on friday :\
I will test Sunday if nothing happens.
When are you testing and how you feeling
Did anyone else feel this ?

Last edited:
I tested today and a bfn! I am only dpo12 so AF not due till thurs.
Today my niples more ache than sor and i am very snappy with small thing. But these are the first symptoms i have had and my nipples not hurt anymore it was just thins morning.
We are not out till AF does come and some people expierance all the signs for AF but it never turns up so dont worry just yet :)
DriahMay- sorry for ur mc and if AF i here then u always have next month :dust:

Last edited:
:( Your not out untill AF shows up! Hope she doesn't :)
I know i keep snapping at everyone, I hate it lol.

Good luck to you ladies, some promising symptoms, but you know what it's like you just can't tell sometimes, as AF symptoms can be so annoyingly simular

Will look out for lots of your BFP posts soon!

oooh good luck to everyone.

Im 8DPO today, will be POAS every day from 10 DPO until AF using IC then will crack open a digi only if af is late and possible positive line on IC...that's my plan and I'm sticking to it!!!

Not many symptoms at all really - very tired and feeling a bit emotional, stuffy nose and crazy dreams, couple of twinges and thats about it really!

:dust: to all

Hey girls i need help , i havnt come on my mnthlys and i think i am 3 weeks pregnant but need more help with 1st tremam trymesta x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back