anyone use C.B. Ov test????

Pinky38

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone if anyone had used clear blue ov kit???
Wondered if they are any good???
Also could someone tell me the difference between m/c and chemical preg please...
Concieved last month but lost little bean at 5 weeks....
Can you get pregnant so soon after a loss?????
Sorry for all the questions but if anyone can help would be really grateful!!!!

TTC 3 yrs
married Aug 06
38 next tues
Day 15 of 31!!!!!!

Yes I have used CB ovulation kits in the past, I think the digi ones are best but they are quite expensive. I used them along side the Ebay cheapies - once I'd start to see the surge on the cheapies I'd confirm with a CB digi, that way you don't have to splash out quite as much cash.

A chemical pregnancy is basically a miscarriage but it happens very early on, sometimes the egg hasn't fertilised correctly or hasn't embedded properly. No one really understands the reasons why...just nature's way, I suppose.

If you've suffered with a chem pregnancy / early miscarriage then there isn't any reason why you can't start trying again right away. It just depends if you feel ready. Lots of women go on to conceive right away (I did on the 2nd cycle after a chem pregnancy).

Good luck with it all and sending you lots of sticky baby dust :D

Thanks for getting back to me, think I am just scared it wont happen again!!!
We are under the hospital as we are "older parents" to be although my hubby has a son who is 11 this year!
I was due to go for all my blood tests and because I fell pregnant and then miscarried/or had chem pregnancy I have to wait for my next cycle!!!
Anyway I wish you all the best and enjoy the next few months, I am a mat nurse and nanny so know how enjoyable the little beans are in the 1st 5 years!!!!!

I used the CB ov tests, never tried any other brand as I know I would of been confused and obsessing over results, whereas the CB gives you a definate yes or no in the form of s smiley for a yes which is a nice touch, especially if you had intercourse the before because it was like a happy moment to see you'd timed it right.

They are expensive but if you can afford to them I'd say they are definately worth it, I used to see people in here asking questions about results all the time and I was never one of those people :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back