anyone had a drink?

Kimbo

Reaction score
just curious to who's had a drink or not?
i haven't... ive been on alcohol free becks... i daren't touch even a drop of alcohol lol

I haven't, although I have cooked with alcohol on a couple of occasions. While I know a small amount will do no harm, I'd still rather play it safe, just to prevent unwarranted paranoia.

No alcohol for me. Not for many years.......I don't really like the stuff much anyway. xxx

im the same as NIE i havent had a drink since new years 2006. not even on my 21st birthday (well i was 3 months pregnant at the time!). to be honest i dont ike the taste of alchol and DH doesnt drink either. when i was younger i would just drink to get drunk :oops: , now i dont think i could handle looking after Evie with a monster hangover.

midna said:
I had a pint the day before I found out LOL, but since knowing I aint touched a drop. Must admit thou I cant wait to have a cold half only 13 weeks to wait. :D

:rotfl: you sound just like me
a cold can of fosters would be lovely :lol:

Kimbo said:
i haven't... ive been on alcohol free becks... i daren't touch even a drop of alcohol lol

I havent touched any at all, but have you looked on the back of the bottle hun? it has actually got alcohol in, about the strength of a shandy! i am drinking Cobra alcohol free that hasnt got any in at all and it tastes really nice too, we had a bbq the other week and one of our friends picked one up by mistake and he never knew.

I have had some alcohol free wine but I am not really missing alcohol- I am mainly drinking water and milk

xrachx said:
Kimbo said:

but have you looked on the back of the bottle hun? it has actually got alcohol in, about the strength of a shandy!

:? uh oh
it says 0.05%, so it hasn't even got half of percent in

I haven't touched a drop either. Had A/F Becks and this evening I had a "SAFE SEX ON THE BEACH" cocktail! What I really wanted was a Strawberry Margharita! The Sainbury's version of non alc Cava keeps me awake it's SO fizzy!

Just read a thing that said at 0.1% you would need to drink loads of litres to feel even slightly tipsy.

I think cans of shandy are about 0.5% but obviously if you buy a pint in a pub it would be loads stronger.

So at 0.05% you might need to drink about 20pints to feel slightly tipsy- not very likely to happen- I think we spend enough time peeing as it is :roll:

fothers said:
Just read a thing that said at 0.1% you would need to drink loads of litres to feel even slightly tipsy.

I think cans of shandy are about 0.5% but obviously if you buy a pint in a pub it would be loads stronger.

So at 0.05% you might need to drink about 20pints to feel slightly tipsy- not very likely to happen- I think we spend enough time peeing as it is :roll:

thank you :D
i dont feel guilty now

Kimbo said:
fothers said:
0.05% is absolutely nothing- drink away!

0.05% is not the strength of a shandy is it?

ok then not the strength of a shandy but still it has a percentage, i would rather stick to 0.0% than 0.05% god i feel like im getting lynched! just for letting you know you could have thought it was 0% and carried on drinking it unaware thats all. :?

no rach i wasnt getting at you!

i already knew it was 0.05% but didnt think that would be the same strength as a shandy - especially as i was thinking homemade/pub shandy!

:hug:

oopps sorry hun i must have read wrong :? i am so hormonal i just am getting the wrong end of every stick i see!

im the same and ive still got 24 weeks left :lol: :wall:

ive had 2 drinks since knowing thats it...and they were tiny amounts :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back