anyone gonna watch obem usa?

nmf1987

Reaction score
starts next thursday on more 4. tempted to watch it but get annoyed with our one let alone theres.

always find that that usa versions are soo much more over the top.

anyone gonna take a look? xxx

I will probably watch it but only because I'm not pregnant :lol: Did you watch 16 & pregnant, every delivery was nearly exactly the same! x

lol. no didnt really see it advertised. xxx

I'll probably watch it but not sure I would if I was still pregnant. I couldn't face those programmes too close to my due date x

I've set up to record the series on Sky+. I'll watch one, then decide whether I want to watch the rest

Nearly everyone of them were told lie on your back and hold your thighs up, or were offered an epidural.. I don't think I seen one give birth anywhere but on their backs x

I'll watch it!... I love watching these type of programs!, I'll series link it to... :)

might well do, yes! I am currently working my way throught the OBEM series 2 on tinternet, and I love it! x

I'll deffo be series linking it. Probably watch it when i have give birth though lol. xxx

oh not just me then. if it is ott though will probably give up.

cant believe they were all on there backs febmum, after my ante natal class there is no way i will be on my back. xxx

I didn't even know there was a OBEM USA - yipee, am so excited! Will deffo be series linking x

ah love it - didn't know anything about it being on - deffo be watching it!!!

Ill be watching but it does annoy me that every single woman giving birth in USA seam to have an epidural straight away and lie on there backs and they all count to 10 on every push omg id want to smack them all counting at me while I was trying to give birth lol! and what is with the cameras out while baby is coming out of the foof if there is ever a time I wouldnt want to see down there that would be it!!!! it really annoys me how medical it is and no midwifes either ob/gyn deliver babies in USA!

I will watch one just to see, but i have a bad feeling that it will be very very ott lol

I defo will. There's sure to be waaaaaay more drama and entertainment :lol:

Will it be on 4oD do you know? x

not too sure hun. they tend to put quite alot of stuff on 4od so would imagine so. xxx

Oh I hope so, but if not I'm gona series link it on Sky :)

It'll be something to keep us entertained whilst we await our arrivals :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back