Ninja Kitty labour thread *updated 12.05pm*

Gonna set up the tens and lie on my back. If I can get regular contractions going I'm in with a chance of not having someone stick their entire forearm up me again. I know what glove puppets feel like now.

Hope baby makes an appearance soon xx

OK my hospital is something special. Just seen a chase involving multiple people. DH saw one of them get intercepted by security and literally sat on! Also it's like a Jeremy Kyle special with the woman in the bed next to me. Who needs telly! C'mon bubs I wanna get out of this mad house.

OK my hospital is something special. Just seen a chase involving multiple people. DH saw one of them get intercepted by security and literally sat on! Also it's like a Jeremy Kyle special with the woman in the bed next to me. Who needs telly! C'mon bubs I wanna get out of this mad house.

At least you're being kept amused lol! I cant wait to go into hospital and sit among burnley's finest lol!

Good luck Ninja. Hope my hospital stay is as entertaining as yours!!

Wow sounds even better than OBEM! can see why you want out, come on ninjakitten, get a wriggle on! :hug:

I got the chicken curry for my tea. Hope that shifts the little bugger!

Hope LO makes an arrival soon for you :) x

Hope it moves along for you lovely, we're all rooting for you xxx

Good luck hun hope baby comes tomorrow and you manage to get some sleep!! Xx

Aww this is so ling for you! I'm not 100% but I believe that if the drip doesn't work they will consider a ceasarean xx

Goo dluck for today NK, hope this is it for you! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back