Anyone else using cb advanced opk's this month?

I'm going to try a cheapie opk later to see what they say! X

BabyDust *****

Ff has put me at 3dpo but I think I'm 2.

I bet New York is brilliant! I fancy going there at Christmas and getting a horse drawn carriage round Central Park in the snow. But that probably only happens on tv.

Aw that would be romantic, especially in the snow! We came back here cos we got engaged here 3 years ago. Hubby took me on horse drawn carriage then proposed to me in central park when we got off. Going back to spot today to reminisce the only romantic thing he has done haha! He said I had used up all my romance quota on that haha!!

Well tests still worked this morning but 5th flashing smily. :-( I'm done now!! Don't think I have ov'd yet tho cos I have had no cm at all let alone ewcm. I don't know if cystitis will make a difference. Keep fx ill Be in the 2ww with you ladies soon x x

Officially 1dpo today (I think) as got my solid smiley in Tues

Can anyone confirm if today would be 1dpo or is it really 2!
xxx

Officially 1dpo today (I think) as got my solid smiley in Tues

Can anyone confirm if today would be 1dpo or is it really 2!
xxx

I don't you can really be 100% if you don't temp as well, I tend to assume i ovulate the day after the solid smiley as statistically that is most likely, but if you have a morning solid smiley you could easily ovulate the same evening so who knows...!

I've stopped testing, 8 days of flashing with no peak day was soooo annoying! But cheapie OPK and temping confirmed ov for me. I'm now 4dpo x

Aww that's poop, that's 5th for me too so gonna try 2 more days then go by ff and assume I have ov'd :-( good luck in your 2ww x x

Jen how's New York? I love it there x

Surely it will still work for your opks? My well woman turns my wee neon yellow lol ? X

BabyDust *****

It's so good here!! Going shopping today so can't wait :)apart from being not well yest and having to rush too pee, feel a bit better this morning so hopefully tablets are working. Just drinking plenty water. Test seems to have worked but another flashing smily, so annoying. I genuinely don't think I have ov'd either tho. Had pains like 4 days ago but no ewcm which I normally get! Let us know how you get on with opk, will be interesting to know x x

Sorry me again, my test strip line is so light! Wtf is going on :-( :-( x x

That's what happened to mine, two dark lines coincided with my cheapie opk's and ewcm then they went light again but still giving me flashing faces, so I gave up lol

So I thought I'd see what an ic opk says when I got in from work & have a faint positive x fingers crossed solid smiley in next day or so!!

BabyDust *****

So I thought I'd see what an ic opk says when I got in from work & have a faint positive x fingers crossed solid smiley in next day or so!!

BabyDust *****
Oooh fx for us both then! :) x x

That's what happened to mine, two dark lines coincided with my cheapie opk's and ewcm then they went light again but still giving me flashing faces, so I gave up lol

Aw it's sooo annoying eh?! Ill see what tomorrow brings and just keep bding!! :wall: x x

BabyDust *****
Oooh fx for us both then! :) x x

Any luck with yours today Jen ?

I've just done mine and got a solid smiley yay :)

Only trouble is OH is super busy at work and is knackered already! Ek going to be tough but hoping to bd straight today tomorrow and Sunday!! X

BabyDust *****

Solid smiley yay! Now the tough part my worn out oh x

BabyDust *****

Yay for the solid smileys!

I only got to bd day of solid and missed last 2 days as hubby ill - booooo

Good Luck ladies xxx

Yay for the solid smileys!

I only got to bd day of solid and missed last 2 days as hubby ill - booooo

Good Luck ladies xxx

Ah that's a bummer but hopefully you caught as they say the swimmers hang around for a few days which is why it's always good to bd before ov to catch a little egg :) x

BabyDust *****

Good luck! I hope you get a couple of bds in xx

Epo and well woman seems to do the trick (warning TMi) but i never usual have anything, this cycle I've had more and this morning jeez the most Ewcm ever lol! X

BabyDust *****

That's got to be good! I used epo for the first time this month and got an increase to. Here's hoping it's done the job x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back