When to use my OPK's

skairdykat

Reaction score
I'd like to use some OPK's this cycle but not sure when to start using them. My normal cycle length is 26 days but his month, my 1st since stopping the pill, was only 23. The instructions say to start doing them on day 9 if you have a 26 day cycle and on day 7 for a 23 day cycle. Now I don't know when to start doing them on day 9 or day 7. Do I just stick to the fact my usual cycle is 26 days or go off this cycle of 23 days?

Dee xxx

I'd start doing them earler just in case, that's if you got enough OPK to do it, and I think the afternoon is the best time od day. Good luck :hug:

I've bought 10 cheapies off Ebay so I think I will have enough if I just use one a day. Is that all you use just one a day? And the afternoon is better?

Dee xxx

The LH surge can come any time of the day or night and the OPK can be different a few hours apart. You may not even get a possitive if the surge comes in the night. I suggest BD every other day so you can't miss the right time. And a possitive is when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line.

Thanks hun. We'll give that a go. Gonna be knackered by the end of the month :rotfl:

good luck! i start on about day 10 . if i see them get darer i use 2 a day , one a about 10 am and the other at about 6 . saying that i got my poss at 12 this month as i was late doing it !

try not to go the loo for about 2 hours before , and dont drink alot !¬

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back