Anyone else using cb advanced opk's this month?

T84

Reaction score
This was the cycle i was going to start using opk's and After seeing a big amount of bfp's from cb advanced opk's on here last month I decided to go for them. Anyone else using them this month/have used them and wanna share tips, reviews and hopefully bfp's :) I'm cd 2 today so gonna start testing about cd10 probs x x

I have enough from last month left over and will be using them from tomorrow cd10. Last month I had 5 flashing days before my solid so will see what happens this month! Good luck xx

5 is about right isn't it? Personal question but how many times did you bd over fertile period? Ot on here could you ask such a question haha x x

I thought I'd get 2 flashes so was a bit surprised to get 5! So we dtd every other day until the solid smiley and dtd two days in a row then. It worked out we dtd cd10 (first flashing), 12, 14, 15 (smiley) and 16. Lets hope manage the same this time and it works! Xx

Aw fingers crossed hon, it's so deflating when you do it on the right days and you feel sure you must have gotten pregnant then not. Hopefully this thread bring us as much luck as last months one. What cd are you now? I'm 3 today so only a week to go :) x x

I loved the cb digital ovulation but to save money I used to use my opks and confirm with my digital. I definitely think they helped as I didn't like the cb monitor myself and I didn't have a clue as to when I was ovulating at first xx

I'm using them for the first time this month. Started yesterday on cd7 because before mc, I ov'd cd10-12 but ov'd cd21 and cd14 the two cycles since my mc.

It was disappointing, the only disadvantage to opking is you know you did at the right time making it worse when you get bfn. I'm on cd9 today, my ovulation changes every month so hoping I get another nice cd15/16! Xx

I'm using them this cycle too. I'm cd14 and started them in cd12 as my cycles are usually quite long (40ish days). I got my first flashing smiley today.

I've just ordered some and hope they'll be here mid week as currently CD3 and on my 17th cycle trying.
Fingers crossed they work for us all.
Sending bundles of babydust to all you lovely ladies
xx

I used them last month and also had enough left for this month so started using them again today. Good luck ladies x

Oooh looks like a few of us ladies giving them a go this month. Hopefully they bring us loads of luck :) x x

Mines already giving me different readings to last month, just had my 2nd low. Last cycle I only got 1 before a high. Maybe I'm going to ov later this month.

Me too coz, cd10 last month I got my first flashing smiley but negative today xx

It'll be interesting to see if we get a peak on the same day still. x

Yes I am curious, hoping I'll get less flashing days but still ovulate the same, it did make me worry about having too much oestrogen with 5 flashing days xx

Good luck ladies. Hope they work for u all this cycle.

I had just 1 flashing smilie before my solid smilieand DTD 3 times over the fertile time resulting in a bfp 2 weeks later. :).

Will be stalking u.

Xxx

Eek! Solid smiley this morning girls after only two days of flashing smileys! :)

We dtd on Sunday and will do so again tonight. We won't be able to dtd on Wednesday as hubby is away with work so do you think we'll be ok if we can get another session in on Thursday?

I'm also a little concerned that I might not actually ov as my last two cycles I have surged twice and only actually ov'd on the second surge.

Ooh yay on the solid smilie. I know the instructions say it won't let you test again after a peak reading but I think if it's left a few days it just registers as a new cycle so you still might be able to catch the second surge. I got a flashing smilie this morning. x

I got a flashing smiley this morning as well! Just having a cup of tea, then I'm back to bed to wake up DH :bd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back