Anyone else using cb advanced opk's this month?

You don't have to do it every day to get a bfp, every other day is absolutely fine. We've never done every day and I've been pg twice xx

This is my 17th cycle and I'm desperate for my first bfp.
Really hope we catch that egg this month :)
xx

P.S Let's see if we can add some BFP's to this thread ... now that would be fab!
Good Luck ladies xx

Woo hoo some solid smileys lets get some bfp's girlies :)

BabyDust *****

Oh and I'm cd13 with my 4th flashing smiley today! Couldn't temp as the battery died! Gonna try a ic opk later lol x

BabyDust *****

So always ov on cd 15 ish, last month flashed for 5 days with smiley on cd 14, this month only one day of flashing before smiley on cd 10!!!!

Very confused not sure I trust the result?!?!

Good luck all xx

Yay come on for bfp's girls!! hope this is a lucky thread!! Normally just do every second day Karen and also caught like that but I mean business now!! Read the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant and she said that doing it every day isn't a bad thing either. It's hard work but gonna keep doing it! Fx for a solid smily tomorrow x x

In officially classing myself 1dpo now, hubby obliged with a softcup last night, poor sod was so not up for it! Looking forward to a week of no poas, bding or symptom spotting! Xx

so I can't see charts and signatures.

In officially classing myself 1dpo now, hubby obliged with a softcup last night, poor sod was so not up for it! Looking forward to a week of no poas, bding or symptom spotting! Xx

so I can't see charts and signatures.

Woo hoo great stuff ::) fingers crossed for the tww xxx

BabyDust *****

My temp went up this morning so I'm looking good for a tww. It was a bit touch and go there, be happy when my temp stays up.

Yay come on for bfp's girls!! hope this is a lucky thread!! Normally just do every second day Karen and also caught like that but I mean business now!! Read the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant and she said that doing it every day isn't a bad thing either. It's hard work but gonna keep doing it! Fx for a solid smily tomorrow x x

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it wasn't good to bd daily!!!!

Well I'm officially in my first tww since January!! 3dpo for me x

This is my first month using these new style ones and got a solid smiley yesterday and wanted to do another this morning just to check and it still showed my solid smiley on the screen 24hrs later.
Do you think I have a dodgy batch otherwise I won't be able to use the rest next month if I don't get my bfp!

Arrrggghhh!!

That's what they do, as soon as you get your solid smiley it stays there for 2 days to let you know its your 2 peak days and so you don't keep testing...a solid is a solid on a clear blue! xx

Ah thanks for the reply.
Normally on the clearblue I take it as gospel once i get the smiley but as this time I only got 2 flashing smileys I wanted to double check I wasn't going to miss it just in case for some reason i'd get another.

How many days after a solid do people bd for - Just interested!

Think I'd best jump on hubby again when I get in lol

xx

2 flashes sounds perfect! I had 6 and it got a bit much! I ended up backing up with normal clearblue digi and i got my smiley monday afternoon and that had gone negative tuesday morning, but the advanced gave me my solid that tuesday morning...so not sure what that was about. I would say BD today and tomorrow to cover yourself, if you follow SMEP is says BD three days in a row once you get your smiley but we are sooo over BDing for this month so am shutting up shop for a few days! Hoping we have it covered xx

Thanks for the advice.
Defo gonna bd tonight to cover myself but am knackered.
Think hubby needs a break too but am so desperate to get my bfp after such a long time.

Good luck this month hun
xx

Its not very romantic but sometimes we end up using a soft cup and a little home insemination, hubby really suffers closing the deal when he's tired and they have been a god send to make sure we don't miss a peak day, luckily my hubby doens't mind xx

Ooh your lucky your hubby thinks like that.
Mine seems to be "it'll happen when it happens".
After 17 cycles I'm getting desperate and slightly annoyed hubby still has that attitude.
Got a doc appointment next Mon about doing hubbys sa - I'm secretly hoping it won't get that far by the time he needs to provide a sample
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back