Anyone else using cb advanced opk's this month?

Fingers crossed for us all!

I'm hoping as my oh has a low sperm count that all the extra will help that magic one get through and get cracking ;-) x

BabyDust *****

Yay go you Sarah!! Get bding :) how many flashing did you have again? Just so I know there is hope for me yet!! Haha

6th flashing for me :-( am soooo over this now! I always thought I ov'd about 16/17 and am cd15 now but what is with all the flashing smilys... Has me worried now x x

Yay go you Sarah!! Get bding :) how many flashing did you have again? Just so I know there is hope for me yet!! Haha

6th flashing for me :-( am soooo over this now! I always thought I ov'd about 16/17 and am cd15 now but what is with all the flashing smilys... Has me worried now x x

Ha ha defo hope for you yet Hun! I thought the same yesterday was thinking I was going to give up and go back to the original clear blues lol

Think I'm going to have to pull out some stops later as oh has been working and I'm out so gotta try and get him in the mood for a sexy bd in between ! X

I had 6 flashing! And I'm cd16 today which was my solid ! I'm such a random lol!

BabyDust *****

If its cd15 today and you don't usually ov until cd16/17 then you won't get a solid until cd16/17 I would have thought. Don't start testing as early next time if you don't catch this month. I'm going to wait a bit longer before starting next month xx

Yeah Karen your right about holding off I am going to do that also this cycle x

BabyDust *****

Yeah Karen your right about holding off I am going to do that also this cycle x

BabyDust *****

Although my cycles range from 28 - 35 ish days so always start a little early just in case it's a odd random cycle again lol! X

BabyDust *****

Don't worry! Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Maybe you started testing too early?

I think I'm 9dpo today and I'm going to test tomorrow. My boobs have felt a little swollen the last few days and a wee bit sore although that might be from squeezing them too much lol! :L

I also did IC opk just now too, with a solid smiley and Ewcm I'm going for today do u reckon that's right? :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372428754.058171.jpg

BabyDust *****

Looking good! I think you'll ov later today or tomorrow so maybe count Sunday as 1 dpo to be certain.

Yeah that's what I was thinking although I've got some proper cramps on the right side at the moment ! So will go with today and tomorrow just to be sure and hope to get some bd in :) x

BabyDust *****

Definately Sarah xx good luck xx

It was a bfn for me this morning. A little disappointed but I know I'm only about 9 or 10 dpo so it should really not have been a surprise to me!

I must, must, must not test until Tuesday or Wednesday now! :wall2:

Last edited:
It was a bfn for me this morning. A little disappointed but I know I'm only about 9 or 10 dpo so it should really not have been a surprise to me!

I must, must, must not test until Tuesday or Wednesday now! :wall2:

Ah boo /-( still early thought honey so not out till af comes :) xxx hold off hold off x

BabyDust *****

Didn't do a clear blue today but negative IC opk this afternoon x

BabyDust *****

Right day 7 of flashing!! Feel pains low down tho so think it'll be tomorrow. I'm defo gonna go with your advice ladies and leave it longer next cycle, just got too excited. Here's my pic, what do you think? It's probs darkest I've had yet x xImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372508130.446286.jpg

I must, must, must not test until Tuesday or Wednesday now! :wall2:[/QUOTE

Boo Gayle!! :-( keeping everything crossed hon x x

Didn't do a clear blue today but negative IC opk this afternoon x

BabyDust *****

Are you still waiting to ov then Sarah? It's sooo annoying eh, I really hope mine is tomorrow cos I'm losing hope that I'm not even ovulating. Got 21 day bloods this month tho so ill know for sure x x

Right day 7 of flashing!! Feel pains low down tho so think it'll be tomorrow. I'm defo gonna go with your advice ladies and leave it longer next cycle, just got too excited. Here's my pic, what do you think? It's probs darkest I've had yet x xView attachment 39378

I reckon that will be a solid smiley tomorrow for you!

I'm confused had a solid smiley 5 days ago at cd 10 which is really early for me after 1 day of flashing, last month I had 5. today I have lots of ewcm an positive on ic opk, the digi has a really dark line but is neg!!!

What do I trust the advanced from earlier in the week or the ic opk an my body?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back