Anyone else using cb advanced opk's this month?

Did you use the digi opk between getting the solid smiley and today? My understanding is that after the solid smiley they reset themselves almost back to the beginning of the cycle. Either way dtd the next few days just to be certain!

No havnt done a digi since and it did flash to say new cycle but the line is really dark much darker than the control line, when I got my solid smiley 5 days ago it was quite faint in comparison! Just don't understand how it could give me appositive based on that line, it must be really sensitive to changes in LH.

Typical I'm on night shifts now!

No havnt done a digi since and it did flash to say new cycle but the line is really dark much darker than the control line, when I got my solid smiley 5 days ago it was quite faint in comparison! Just don't understand how it could give me appositive based on that line, it must be really sensitive to changes in LH.

Typical I'm on night shifts now!

Sometimes when it's early it can be a surge but no egg is released and then it happens later in the cycle

I had it on one cycle where it was positive on cd8 but then positive again cd12/13

This may be your true positive so would bd just in case x

BabyDust *****

Didn't do a clear blue today but negative IC opk this afternoon x

BabyDust *****

Are you still waiting to ov then Sarah? It's sooo annoying eh, I really hope mine is tomorrow cos I'm losing hope that I'm not even ovulating. Got 21 day bloods this month tho so ill know for sure x x

Hey hon no I think yesterday was my ovulation as had positive IC opk and a solid smiley with lots of Ewcm and little pains on the right side

Nearly have up hope of bd last night and oh has been so busy and worn out I didn't want to turn in a ttc cow from hell and make it all about ttc so I was resigned to missing this month and the. Oh snuck up and wham bam amaze balls ! He's a star :) xx

BabyDust *****

Right day 7 of flashing!! Feel pains low down tho so think it'll be tomorrow. I'm defo gonna go with your advice ladies and leave it longer next cycle, just got too excited. Here's my pic, what do you think? It's probs darkest I've had yet x xView attachment 39378

It looks about what I had, such a pain isn't it!

Do you have any cheapies with you?

Surely tomorrow is your day x

BabyDust *****

How are you all girls? 5dpo already so the boring bit of the 2ww is almost over! Xx

I'm sure I'm boring everyone on here cos I'm boring myself now. 8th flashing smily ffs!!! I really thought today would be the day cos I have ov'd cd17 last 2 cycles. It's a labour of love now so gonna keep going til either af comes or I get my solid smily. Soooo over it :-(

Oh gutted, 8 flashes, I thought 6 was bad enough. I think the advanced digis can make it more bloody stressful. Hope you're still managing to dtd xxx

You're hardcore! I wanted to give up after 7 lol

I'm 5dpo today too and have woken up to sore nipples!
Oh symptom spotting how I hate you!!!

8 flashes?? - god I'd be so knackered!

I'm sure I'm boring everyone on here cos I'm boring myself now. 8th flashing smily ffs!!! I really thought today would be the day cos I have ov'd cd17 last 2 cycles. It's a labour of love now so gonna keep going til either af comes or I get my solid smily. Soooo over it :-(

8! That's pants !! What's your cd ? Have you got any cheapie ones that you could try? X

BabyDust *****

Ok so I'm going officially with 1dpo today! Tww is here ! X

BabyDust *****

I'm with you fbttn8079 1 dpo today, not feeling it this month though! I prefer the wait for ov much more than the wait for AF/ bfp at least there's something to do an I have some control! X

Last edited:
I'm with you fbttn8079 1 dpo today, not feeling it this month though! I prefer the wait for ov much more than the wait for AF/ bfp at least there's something to do an I have some control! X

I totally agree! Although once I know it's the tww I love the bding even more than I already do as its stress free and not to mining specific :) xx

BabyDust *****

Hi ladies,

Can I join your thread? I am waiting for my period which should be tomoro or Tuesday then im back on using opk tests.
I used clearblue digital tests for just under a year and caught my smiley face on months 10, 11 and 12 of trying. We are not approaching our 15th month.
So I had two months off from using the tests and I felt lost without them.

Iv just bought the cb advanced tests and was looking to see what everyone else thought about them?

When is the best time to test?
xxx

Hi ladies,

Can I join your thread? I am waiting for my period which should be tomoro or Tuesday then im back on using opk tests.
I used clearblue digital tests for just under a year and caught my smiley face on months 10, 11 and 12 of trying. We are not approaching our 15th month.
So I had two months off from using the tests and I felt lost without them.

Iv just bought the cb advanced tests and was looking to see what everyone else thought about them?

When is the best time to test?
xxx

Mrs nel the instructions say to use fmu.

Thanks Gayle, iv yet to sit and down and have a proper read.
xx

I started testing cd10 and its different from the other opks as it says use FMU x

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back