Anyone else using cb advanced opk's this month?

I am lucky, my hubby has done his SA, he didn't question it and just got on with it. Its all taken me by surprise as it took 18 months or so for him to change his mind about havnig another child so i keep expecting him to say enoughs enough and to stop trying...we need our BFPs! xx

Going with the unromantic thing, if only there was a way to freeze it safely at home. It would make life so much easier. lol

Going with the unromantic thing, if only there was a way to freeze it safely at home. It would make life so much easier. lol

you know what i have googled that many times!!! Before I came here to the forum and learnt the delights of softcups i thought we would be buggered as hubby wasn't up to the job nearly every time we dtd and it was so awful, i was desperate but buying a cryogenic freezer or whatever you need may have taken ttc a step too far!! xx

Imagine if you accidentally pop a frozen sperm cube into your vodka ;-)

BabyDust *****

Trust me I would rather do every second day Karen haha! This is hard work :)

Another flashing smily this morning (4 now) and a nice bout of cystitis :-( gutted! Couldn't bd today even if we tried! Had to get tablets from pharmacy in NYC and they turn your pee orange... Lovely!! Hope it goes for tomorrow and I get a lovely smily. Hope you guys are good x x

Feeling gutted as hubby is not well this eve so not goi g to get the chance to bd.
Feel like its never going to happen :(

Feeling gutted as hubby is not well this eve so not goi g to get the chance to bd.
Feel like its never going to happen :(

:-( did u get a solid smiley today??

Did you bd yesterday? You should be covered ? X

BabyDust *****

Got a solid smiley yest and bd Mon & yest as well as Sat + prior to that too.
Not as much as I'd hoped.
Oh well :(

That sounds good to me mel, I would be happy at that hon.

I took one well and truly for the team tonight haha! Still got cystitis but trooped on. If I'm not preggers ill be extra gutted ;-)

Looks like we will all hopefully be in 2ww together. Do you class first solid as ov day? X x

That sounds good to me mel, I would be happy at that hon.

I took one well and truly for the team tonight haha! Still got cystitis but trooped on. If I'm not preggers ill be extra gutted ;-)

Looks like we will all hopefully be in 2ww together. Do you class first solid as ov day? X x

Haha you lucky thing! ;)

I still get confused with when you class 1dpo. Some peeps say 2 days after ov. I got my solid smiley yest so I'll be 1dpo 2moz.

We can be 2ww buddies :)

I'm still waiting on my solid booo!! I thought that once you got your solid that was ov or maybe the second day eh?! Oh what a minefield :wall:

Hoping to have mine tomorrow cos thats 4 flashing now and hopefully be in my 2ww. Think we are all buddies here, we all seem to be about the same :) x x

Ps had to take these god awful American tablets that turn my urine orange for cystitis. What's the chances of opk's working? X x

Omg Sarah how frustrating are these flashing smileys! Cd15 and day 6 of flashing smiley !!

BabyDust *****

Jen how's New York? I love it there x

Surely it will still work for your opks? My well woman turns my wee neon yellow lol ? X

BabyDust *****

I do find the flashing for days a bit stressful, I flashed for 6 so hopefully you'll get your solid next. I gene really count the day after the first smiley as ovulation day but as I don't chart I can't be sure.

Enjoy New York, sooo jealous! Xx

I've stopped testing, 8 days of flashing with no peak day was soooo annoying! But cheapie OPK and temping confirmed ov for me. I'm now 4dpo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back