Anyone else using cb advanced opk's this month?

I'm thinking of stopping testing now, I only have 5 test sticks left and it seems pointless carrying on now. I'll still be temping so just rely on that to let me know if I do eventually ov. I'm waiting for you lot to be in your tww so I can live the excitement of it through you all lol x

Arrrgh 6th flashing smiley today, we've dtd the last three nights as really want to give it our all this month but this is getting annoying now! Why can't I have some semblance of regulatory, cd17 today, the agnus castus is not bloody working. I'm meant to have my 21 day bloods done Friday, does anyone know of I go ahead and have as long as I've ovulated, or think I have, or does it have to be seven days after?

Happy humping everyone, hope you don't get as many flashes! Xx

so I can't see charts and signatures.

Hey hon I think the 21 days are even if you have or haven't ovulated they still want to do them on cd 21 xx

Sorry you've got another annoying flashing smiley! X

BabyDust *****

So I just did a normal clear blue digi and got a smiley, I normally have a short surge so will interested to see what the advanced comes back with in the morning. Glad I tested again as was thinking about a rest day tonight!

Hopefully my 21 day bloods will now be an accurate test xx

Aw sorry your hubby is away now coz :-(

Hope you other ladies are good. Second flashing smily today which is good but still have quite bad ov pain. The line on my stick today looks lighther than yest, is this normal? X x

TImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372095108.078629.jpg

Today's is right hand side one x x

I think that's normal, my lines looked like that for all my flashing days, it was only this morning they both looked really dark that prompted to do a normal digi this afternoon and the second line was a smidge darker than this morning and it gave a smiley xx

Thanks dee, was just worried that they weren't being accurate. Still gonna dtd every day anyway. Pheeeew this is hard work!! ;-) x x

Man I know, I am so over having sex this month but I must do it tonight and tomorrow too really...not sure I'll get hubby in the mood again..! Xx

My hubby's complaining that his 'bell end' is sore!!!!

Haha! Oh the joys eh! Xx

Haha very delicately put!! I know that I'm not gonna get much more than a couple of days out of hubby so hope it hurries up or ill have to do some pretty heavy seducing ;-) x x

It's bed time Vegas time and gonna have to do opk after 5 hours sleep cos we fly to New York in the morning. What I think is ov pains have been really bad today, will be sooo surprised if I don't get a solid smily tomorrow. Fx for me!! X x

So I tested as normal with my advanced digi and also with a normal clear blue digi, the normal digi gave a negative after a smiley yesterday afternoon and the advanced gave me a smiley! They must look for different levels but going to assume I ovulate today. Got a real low tummy ache which I'm not sure what's causing it, hoping my acupuncture will help later. Hubby is so over bding this month but I'm hoing he'll try one more night in case tomorrow is ovulation day. Still unsure whether to take baby aspirin now until AF...

Ok I have no willpower! I know I said I wasn't going to test again but ewcm last night when I went to bed (thankyou epo because I never normally get it) and ov pains. Still the same when I woke up this morning so curiosity got the better of me and I got a solid! I'm not sure we're going to catch it but it's a relief to finally get there.

We're the same! X

Yeeeeyyyy! Solid smilies :D

Good luck girls!

Sill no solid for me :-( 8th day of flashing ffs :wall: my temp has stayed up so I definately think I have already ov'd. I've already used 11 of these bloody sticks but I can't help myself from using one daily still out of curiosity to see what will happen eventually. I must be one of the 20% that the test can't pick up.

Well after 2 flashing smileys I got a solid smiley today.
Is that normal?
I'm a little earlier than normal too x

They sell it as being able to tell you 4 fertile days, 2 high 2 peak so I think that's normal. I had 3 highs before my peak last cycle on cd11. Today I got my peak on cd16 after 7 highs. I think it might a month odd cycles.

Excited for the solid smilies! :) get humping you guys! Flashing again for me.. Grrrr!! It's only 3 but come on already. Got a feeling oh is gonna back out of bding soon and want a day off! I know we could still catch as we have done it up to so far but am so desperate to get another bfp!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back