Anyone else using cb advanced opk's this month?

4th flashing smiley for me, annoying as this day last month I got my solid smiley. Must be getting close as I had 5 flashes last month so guess should stick to every other day. Just read the impatient women's guide to getting pregnant and statistically more women get pregnant 2 days before they ovulate than any other day which mean day before the solid smiley, so now fretting even more over timing! Xx

Have you Been dtd every other day on the flashing days?

Hopefully your solid smiley will be tomorrow ! X

BabyDust *****

Not quite as we're both knackered this week with our daughter being wakeful in the night, we dtd last night and Tuesday. I got five flashes last month so may not get my solid til Monday...wish we were young and ip for every night, conceiving our daughter 4 years ago wasn't this much bloody hassle! Might just get him to do me a softcup tonight as it takes the pressure off him xx

Fingers crossed for solid smilies soon for you all. I decided to keep testing once my solid smiley disappeared as I have surged twice in my most recent cycles. I got blank circles on Thursday and Friday followed by a flashing smiley today! Now I don't know what's happening. I know a flashing smiley means increased estrogen levels but does that normally happen after ov? Or am I gearing up for my second surge? Who knows!

Oh gawd, the whole thing is a bloody nightmare! I'm not sure what to suggest, perhaps keep doing it every other day for another few days to make sure you're covered xx

These tests need to come with their own suspense movie soundtrack! The way I felt this morning it would of played the jaws theme when the test ready sign started flashing.

Cd9 and negative for me again ladies. Line slightly darker but not much. Want a flashing smily quick. Already bd'd cd6,7,8,9 with being on holiday but starting to feel like I need a wee break so hurry up smily!!! X x

Oh my, I am pretty new on here and I have so many questions about smilies and soft cups I don't know where to start
: ) xx

Cd16 and fifth flashing, cone on solid smiley, getting frustrated! The problem with so many flashes is they start to lose their usefulness, last month I had 5, albeit earlier to start so will be stressing if they carry on tomorrow. Hope you're winning big in Vegas!! X

CD11 today and a second flashing smiley ! X I forget are we supposed to bd everyday on flashing smiley? X

BabyDust *****

6th day of flashing for me!!!!

If I only had one or two flashes I would try every day but onto five now and not sure! Early bds now won't be useful but I want to give this month the best shot so going to try every day until day after solid smiley...preying its tomorrow! We started off every other day which is fine I'm sure xx

so I can't see peeps extra bits of info like charts and signatures.

I got my first flashing smiley this morning ... guess what I'll be doing later :)

Yay first flashing smily for me this morning... So exciting!!! Got ov pain today too but been sat on a bus most of the day today so could be that. It's only cd10 today so maybe ill ov a bit earlier than normal. Looks like you ladies are getting loads of bding in too so fx :) x x

Arrrgh 6th flashing smiley today, we've dtd the last three nights as really want to give it our all this month but this is getting annoying now! Why can't I have some semblance of regulatory, cd17 today, the agnus castus is not bloody working. I'm meant to have my 21 day bloods done Friday, does anyone know of I go ahead and have as long as I've ovulated, or think I have, or does it have to be seven days after?

Happy humping everyone, hope you don't get as many flashes! Xx

so I can't see charts and signatures.

Cd16 and 7th day of flashing for me!! But my cheapie OPK was negative yesterday and my temp has shot up this morning so I think I ov'd cd14. Just have to wait and see what my temp does over the next couple of days.

Last edited:
Sounding promising, I had my 7th flashing smilie but temp dropped slightly this morning but I'm still hopefull it will go up in a couple of days. Dh has gone now so there's not much more I can do.

That sucks, but hopefully there's enough sperm in there lying in wait!!

Fingers crossed coz, it's v tough when hubby's go away xx

so I can't see charts and signatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back