Anyone else using cb advanced opk's this month?

Ooh yay on the solid smilie. I know the instructions say it won't let you test again after a peak reading but I think if it's left a few days it just registers as a new cycle so you still might be able to catch the second surge. I got a flashing smilie this morning. x

Yeah I am sure I read somewhere that after 3 days it thinks you've started a new cycle. I'll use some cheapy opk's for a few days just to keep an eye on things. The only cycle I ever got a bfp was when I ovulated round about day 17 so you just never know.

Fingers crossed you both get solid smileys soon!

Another negative for me today cd11, very different to last month already, hope I'm not going to have a long month. Good luck ladies with your smileys! Xx

I'm keeping my fx that being different this month means it's leading to something good x

Yay for the solid smilies!!! :) I can't wait to get one, probs won't be for another 10 days or so. Happy humping ladies and hope you get yours soon dee x x

I've confirmed my solid smiley with a stonking positive on an ic opk this afternoon. Fingers crossed we have some success this cycle.

I had my first acupuncture session today which was really good, she put lots of needles around my c-section scar as in Chinese medicine a section cuts through 7 of the meridians, it heated up and went really red which is good apparently! Hoping its going to help get things flowing where they should be! Xx

Got my first flashing smiley today! Hurrah! Dtd last night so going up try and stick to every other day, given last month I had five flashes I'm hoping this will be ok xx

That's interesting with the acupuncture and c section. Are you going for anymore sessions? Glad you've had a flashing smilie now. I had another one this morning. We dtd last night so I might give him a night off tonight.

Got my first flashing smiley today! Hurrah! Dtd last night so going up try and stick to every other day, given last month I had five flashes I'm hoping this will be ok xx

Good luck Dee28. :) xxx

I'm doing every other day as well, second day of flashing for me today so night off tonight and back on it tomorrow hopefully, DH has decided this morning he has manflu :eh:

I am coz, I've got a weekly appointment for another three weeks and she'll see from there if I need more, perhaps monthly for a few months. Was v interesting, I had a bad birth and she thinks that can impact things, I felt very relaxed afterwards so if nothing else that's good!

Thanks milly, hope you're saving me a spot in tri 1 and you're feeling goooood! Xx

Cd11 and my third flashing smilie. I ov'd on this day for my last 2 cycles. Last month I had 3 flashing smilies before my peak so hopefully tomorrow I'll get a solid. How's everyone else doing?

2nd flashing smiley today and cd13, hoping I won't get five days of flashes this month again as that be me ov cd18 which is getting later again. We'll see, hoping to bd tonight to keep on track although our dd is keeping us awake at night so we're both knackered! Xx

How sad ladies on honeymoon and I'm still checking in to see how your getting on haha. Gotta love free wifi :) gonna start with my sticks tomorrow cos I'm too excited to wait. Only cd8 today and normally ovulate between 13 and 17 so we will see if Vegas baby is gonna come. My bro had his baby girl this morning so I'm dead excited for they guys too :) hope your all good x x

Vegas baby!!!! If you get pregnant on honeymoon you have to call the baby Vegas!! Or elvis!! I so wish I was with you! Are you going to visit the Grand Canyon?

On other news day 14 and 3rd flashing smiley. Didn't dtd last night as we were both knackered and feeling under the weather but tonight I'll get the good underwear out! Last month got my solid smiley cd15 so hoping it'll be the same this month xx

Jealous much! Lol hope you're having a fab time, I bet it's amazing there.

Cd12 and my fourth flashing smilie. We dtd last night and used soft cups for the first time. Hubby's face was a picture when he saw them hahaha. I've normally ov'd by now so I don't know what's going on. I did start vits and epo this month so maybe that has something to do with it.

Thanks ladies its pretty amazing!! Hope you get your solid smilies soon :) I caved in and peed on one this morning. (It's 930am here) and waiting on results. It's quite nerve wracking haha!! X x

Fourth day of flashing for me, but I got a positive OPK? We didn't manage to dtd last night because I was too tired :shock: but we have dtd tonight.

5th flashing smilie. Losing hope of getting that solid before dh goes away tomorrow.

Hey girlies

I caved and bought the advanced with a deal at boots!

Cd10 today and first flashing smiley :) x

Going to hopefully dtd with a little conceive plus later x

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back