• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else only get a + HPT at night?

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
.....ok girls so after feeling pretty strange the last few days and having that hip to hip pain and mega strange goings on in the boob department......im spilling out of a bra I only bought last month and thats not like me....anyway...I caved in and tested last night.....got a fairly decent second line and was obvisoulsy OVER THE MOON>>>>>>>DDand DH there too with big smiles.....

Talked myself into staying calm 'just incase' and didnt post anything till I tested again to make sure....but inside I am screaming with excitement right!

So I think ok I will do another one this morning with FMU .......and got what I would say is a BFN!

Whats going on there then??

Anyone else only got + later in the day and still went full term.....

I am of course concerned about another Chemical but when I looked back at all the +'s Ive had this one is a strong as some of the others who have posted and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy....espcially last month before MC....

Arrrgghhhhh am I stupid to have even tested this early 10dpo??

And was it all just a flash in the pan and now its over again??

Posted the pic here as because Im not convinced I dont feel happy putting it in the gallery of BFP section atm....

At hosp this morning so may not reply till later today but thanks in advance....xxx

Attachments

• 12547866ljbhjhj.jpg
    12547866ljbhjhj.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Hmm...i'm not sure really but didnt want to read and run.

Did you use the same type of HPT each time? Maybe if its diffrent tests they have diff levels they pick up on?

I am so keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

Hi Kstar yeah Ive got a load of tests from the same batch all the same brand....just seems bit peculiar.... but this is what happened in Feb/march looked like I had a chemical and had + only at night.....

So annoyed that I even tested now and should have just waited but I just couldnt help myslef! xxx

I got a bfp at night with bella then a bfn in the morning I always found my middle morning wee was best as I drink allot T night, if in doubt clear blue it but with that pic I would def say congrats x

Ah really Evie? Ah I hope this it the case for me....I soooo want this BFP.....thats what happened last month too before MC I tested with FMU and got a BFN...then tested again at 12.30 and got a BFP....arghhhh...please.....xxxx

Fingers are crossed for you Hun xxx do you drink allot at night? I would do a cleR blue then you will def know that's what I did with bella x

Well tbh I dont drink a lot at all but my first drink of the day isnt until around 3-4 pm....then I wil have another with my dinner at night but never drink before afternoon...I just feel sick eating or drinking anything earlier...(not pg relasted thats just me lol)

But yeah I have lots of asda own and EC and one CB plus...I will test again later today....AF due 28th but go away on 28th and just wanted to know before I went away....

God I cant do anything straight forward always has to be a drama!!! lol

Thanks Evie xxx

hi wilma i can def see the line, i would say thats a bfp...xxx

A clearblue will def show up wiv that line Hun xxxx

I can see a second line hun - Does it go the whole way across the test though, Or its my eyes that only see half of it?

I am keeping absolutely everything crossed for you hun - you deserve this sooo muchx x x

I def see the 2nd line Hun!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! x x x

Let us know how you get on with CB? I know most people have doubts about CB (mainly cost) but i have always found them spot on xxx

I had a positive hpt last night but then I also had one yesterday morning and today. Your urine musn't have been very concentrate when you did the fmu test.

Ah thanks ladies...I just feel a bit like here we go again sort of thing..... All I can do is wait till tonight and test again I suppose..... fingers crossed tho....xxxx

HIya hun, I can see a positive line very clearly XXX :hug:

thanks Ems....I just hope I get another tonight or i will be having stern words with myself! lol so frustrating this whole am I arnt I....I should know by now not to test till AF due or at lease late lol xxx

I can see a second line hun - Does it go the whole way across the test though, Or its my eyes that only see half of it?

I am keeping absolutely everything crossed for you hun - you deserve this sooo muchx x x

Hey Bonny...yeah it goes right over to the other end....peculiar that the one this morning was a BFN tho!

Evie made a valid point about when I drink......so Im hoping thats the reason why!

I dont usually have anything to drink till later in the day....then may have a glass or two of juice in the evening so maybe thats why its not showing on FMU....I cant hink of any other reason why it woundnt show otherwise...

I just have a bad feeling its not going to be a sticky if Ive only had one + HPT then a neg!

Time will tell tho AF due on 29th so will have to wait.........really wished Id never tested now...xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back