• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else only get a + HPT at night?

:wall2: Sorry you got the stinking negative hun xx

I can def see a line there wilma, kinda looks like mine did !! :) also with my first baby I did the test on the evening and obviously got a bfp, fx for u hun u deserve it xxx

Thanks Mamfy and KJ...... I just dont understand why I would get a BFP albeit not the darkest but definately there...then the next day on both FMU and later in the day tests get a bfn?? I can only assume its a chemical or a faulty test that showed up a BFP.....I cant explain it otherwise..... Still as long as AF dont turn up this weekend and I do get a BFP at some point in the next few days I will be very :) xxx

Thanks Evie.....I need a miracle I think....I just wonder if its every going to stick xxxx

Oooh I logged on specially , and your not here yet Wilma!

did you test yet today, fingers crossed X

Morning ladies.....Yup I tested again this morning with FMU and got another whiter than bloody white BIG FOOKER OF A NEGATIVE!!! What goes on???

Feeling a bit crampy this morning although I heaved this morning too I think its stress sickness.....can only wait I suppose but I know shes on her way!!!

12dpo now and not many symptoms either way now....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not testing early anymore!!! ( maybe lol) xxx

Ah no :( suppose it's still early though. Hope she stays away x

Thanks PP me too....I just feel different this month I dont know if its my imagination or wishful thinking but I certainly feel strange! Hmmmmmmmm maybe I just am strange! lol xxx

I was thinking the same wilma - I feel different - but I think it might just be my body playing tricks with my mind,

Got my fingers crossed that the evil witch doesn't turn up for either of us x x x

Ah isnt it just awful Bonny....but yes I agree lets hope she doesnt turn up at all for us and this time next week were waving our BFP's lol Arghhh waht am I going to do after tomorrow when i have internet access while away!! Hope my phone has a signal so I can check and post if anything to report! lol xxx

I hope it has signal too hun!!! How am I going to survive without you there to test alongside me!!!

Ah I know I wont be able to cope without you all here! Boooo hooooo......lol! Well did an asda brand at lunch time and nothing....faint line on an OPK again but that means nothing either!
But dont feel like AF on her way now so who knows what the hecks happening or going to happen!

xxx

hi Wilma, got my fingers crossed for your BFP this month.....really hope you get it xxxxxxxx

Thanks Sarah....its hard doing this am I arnt I...I just wish it was clear either way....! How are you doing Sarah? xxxx

yeah I know its so difficult, stay positive xx ooo I am ok...... having a bit of a bad time of it at mo as have been bleeding (more spotting than anything) for the last 4 weeks or so... theyre finally sending me for an urgent scan tomorrow as might be some retained product from mc. Bleeding stopped after mc for a week or so though so might just be nothing. Got sore boobs and feel sick and slightly pg but don't think I can be cos prob didn't ov yet if hormones are all messed up. So confusing!!! And on top of that I am on a pre-wedding diet so I am staaaaaaarving!! haha. Looking forward to trying again in a couple of months, though have a feeling my cycle will take a while to get to normal.... are you testing again or just waiting to see what happens? x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back