• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else only get a + HPT at night?

That lines deffo there hun! I would also say that with a line that visible a CB would pick it up even stronger. Im mega confused tho about why ur getting BFN in mornings? :oooo: Keep testin if in doubt tho! Fingers crossed for a sticky! xxx

Hey hon, how u doing today? Have u done any more tests? that looks like a BFP to me although I understand why you're cautious after the m/c. I would try a digi cos with a line that visible I'd hope it would show up.
k xxx

Thanks ladies....Yeah I did a couple more last night....think they were BFN's although my eyes were telling me there 'might' have been a shadowy type line there...and did an OPK and HPT with FMU this morning...OPK has a second mark there but doesnt look pink to me so maybe an evap and again maybe Im imagining it but I swear I can see a mega faint line on HPT...BUT I felt yukky when I woke up like I could really be sick....got really crampy stomach and just feel out and that AF going to turn up! Still not due for 3 days so Im just praying its all happening in there and for whatever reason isnt showing but if Im honest think Im just kidding myself!!
Yeah Leanne its puxxling me too I just dont understand but going by last month and the possible Chemical in feb/March Im just wondering if theres a problem making them stick??

Yeah Karen Im totally nervous coz of last month....scared shi*less tbh....but can only wait.

Im reluctant to do a CBD tho as last month when I had BFP on 3 other brands like that one it still showed not pregnant....

Going away on Fri....and really dont want AF to ruin my holiday....boo hoo! xxx

Awww hunni, fingers crossed that its your time to get your definate sticky BFP in the next few days,

Why don't you take a couple of days off of testing and then retest when AF due? I know its easier said then done though!

I feel exactly the same though with the cramps and feeling like she is just going to turn up and ruin my plans,

Thinking of you x x x x

aww hun :hug: i hope its still there. the fact that your opk has a line is still hopeful though isn't it? Your bfp line did look really strong for it being so early did it? maybe that was a dodgey test and it should have been a mega faint line like your other tests possibly?

I dunno.. just trying to figure it all out x

Thanks Bonny and PP.....Yes bonny im going to try HARD not to test again today at least...and wait till tomorrow night.... xx

Yeah PP Im trying to rationalise it too and justify why one showed up BFP and the rest Very big fat NEGATIVES its so annoying! xxx

My first BFP test was taken when my AF was 5 days late and it was def fainter that your test, have a look back on the thread. I took a CB Digi the following day and it came up Pregnant 1-2 - I actually think the CB Digi are more sensitive than advertised. My internet cheapies were CRAP, I actually found I got a better result on an OPK, which was the main reason I tested in the first place! The OPK wasn't what I owuld of called positive either, just much darker than I have ever had before, I just knew I wasn't ovulating though. If I ever have to try again I will certainly not be using OPK's or IC tests, they have caused me so much worry! My IC were 10miu and I wasn't even getting a line but got a positive Digi! Bad batch maybe??? I have always bought mine from SME Fertility.

You could try a First Response or one of the more sensitive branded tests? I used SureSign Pregnancy Tests from Morrisons, they can give you an early result and mine have been getting darker everyday couple of days. They cost me £4.49 for a twin pack so not too bad - I think they probably sell that at a few different supermarkets.

thanks Ems....I just hope I get another tonight or i will be having stern words with myself! lol so frustrating this whole am I arnt I....I should know by now not to test till AF due or at lease late lol xxx

Oh I know its so annoying isn't it?? I wasn't going to test early this month BUT I did and even though everything is ok so far.. if I get af tomorrow I will be devasted.

Why do we do this to ourselves?!

Good luck Hunni

Fingers crossed for you, hope you get your BFP!

Donna xx

Thanks Ladies..... ;-) xx

Thanks Karen...well Im hoping Im going to be able to test again when Af is late...Im hoping she wont turn up this weekend....Ive got loads of Asda own brand might try one of those again in the morning or tonight if I EVER finish decorating this Silver Wedding Anniversary cake...thank god its taken my mind of things today but i am running to the loo what fees like every 5 mins!! Ive also done two OPKs today and they both had very faint lines on them.......Hoping thats a good thing xxx

Ah PP Im sure everything will be ok.... :) xxx

Thanks SPC....long time no type...how you doing over in tri 1? We miss you and I cant believe your nearly 11 weeks already! Wow!! I cant wait to see your scan pics... xxxx

Thanks BL...me too I just want it to be monday so I know! lol xxx

Should I test again tonight ladies? Im busting for another wee now and Im having five mins while waiting for icing to dry??? lol

Normally I would say go for it but I think you should wait until the morning, if not a few days!!

although knowing you, you've probably already went ahead and done it!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.................Pp you know me well!!

I was BUSTING so I did a pee and did a dip too...with both and guess what....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................A GREAT BIG STINKING ROTTEN PUTRID MINGING NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive got to laugh about it now or I will cry lol! God I hate the way our bodies play soooooo many tricks on us!! xxx

Oh noooooo I can't believe that???? You had such a strong line the other day, I dont get it?? :(

I know PP I cant tell you how frustrated and confused I am...... I dont know what the hell is going on but I am so p****d off at yet another month of drama in the am I arnt I saga!

I think if AF comes I will just give up next month and watch it will happen and STICK! xxx

Can't believe I have only just seen this thread Wilma

This is looking sooo positive too , your test was wayyy stronger than mine at 5.5 weeks!! and can I just say Wilma stop POAS!!!! you are going to get a BFN if you went to the loo just 10 mins before !!! :poas:

:nopoas:
Now behave and wait at least till morning !!

I sooo have all my fingers crossed for you XXX

Can't believe I have only just seen this thread Wilma

This is looking sooo positive too , your test was wayyy stronger than mine at 5.5 weeks!! and can I just say Wilma stop POAS!!!! you are going to get a BFN if you went to the loo just 10 mins before !!! :poas:

:nopoas:
Now behave and wait at least till morning !!

I sooo have all my fingers crossed for you XXX

Hey JJ.....I bloody hope so but since I did the hpt and got a bfn (faint I know) the other day Ive had nothing but BFN since! NOTHING and I Mean NOTHING! Why? I dont seem to be getting anything from FMU....and last month before MC I was nearly always getting bfp on evening tests....I dont know why! I certainly cant explain it???

But I will def wait till the morning now...may even wait till lunch time....Ha as if!!! But yeah I will try and behave and wait.....lol xxx

Well done Wilma - now your talking X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back