Night sweats anyone else???

Emma58

Reaction score
Hi,

I am about 4 - 5 weeks pg and am suffering with really bad night sweats. Last night I woke up and everything was drenched the bed, my clothes, my hair etc. Is this a symptom of pregnancy or not and has any one else suffered with this?

Emma x

As you only at the beginning of your pregnancy your body is a lot warmer trying to keep your lil bundle warm, as the weaather is warm also u are gonna get really uncomfortable. its totally normal. just try havin sheets on your bed instead of a quilt and crack the windows open.

Noooo don't open the window :shock:
When I first found out I was pregnant I was suffering really bad with night sweats, I always kept the window open and after a little while I had to go to the doctors because I felt really ill and I found out I was suffering with mild hyperthermia because I was sweating so much and felt really hot and the draft from the window made it worse.

actually thats a good point didnt think of that. :shock: sorry

:wave: im currently TTC and due to test tomorrow and the last 2 nights ive been drenched in bed!
totally boiling, i could feel my body pulsing i was that hot!

This is so unlike me as im usually nickin the covers as im always cold!!! :think:

ive been really restless too!!
Needless to say, i didnt get much sleep at all!!!! :bored:

sooooooooooooooooooo????????????????? maybe is it a symptom!!!! :think: :think:

Sounds promising to me!!! :D
You'll have to let us know

Emma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads