• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else only get a + HPT at night?

Ah bless your having a right olod time of it arnt you....hugs.... Yeah hopfully you will get back to TTC asap once your body starts playing again.... Oh the luttuce and dust diet then....poor you! lol

Well were going away tomorrow afternoon so not sure whether to take some hpt's with me...or just see if AF turns up on Sat or sunday....suppose either way Im going to know by monday.....got no internet tho so goodness knows how I will cope without PF for support and gossip lol

Will no doubt POAS tomorrow again tho although since the BFP the other day Ive had NOTHING other than BFN and a couple of mega faint OPK's....so goodness knows what going on! xxx

Fingers crossed for bfp tomorrow for you. Hope you have a nice weekend, try and relax (I know, easier said than done!). Yes hopefully my body will get back to normal soon (although it shall hopefully be a thinner version!!) and we can TTC again. Will be weird having scan tomorrow knowing theres no little baby there... would have been 14 weeks or so by now :( ah well, got to look to the future and ttc the next one. Keep me informed (hope you find a way to access pf! haha im sure my OH thinks its a 'secret women's business' club....well i suppose it is!) take care xxxxxxxxxx

Ah yeah its so upsetting at times...I got a 'Congratulations Your 3 Months Pregnant Today' from Pampers this morning...threw me completely!

Sending you hugs to get through tomorrows scan and hope all is ok and things return to normal asap with your cycle....

Thank you I cant wait to get away...back Wed tho so should know by then either way so if dont get online while away will be on first thing when get home lol HOPEFULLY with a BFP xxx

Hope you've got your BFP!!! Got my fingers crossed for you!!! XXX

Hey Ladies......just back from hols today so thought I had beter come on here and catch up and fill you all in......

Well the witch got me again.....after my BFP last week I think Ive had another chemical/EPL....so frustrating as its looking like I can actually get pregnant but not stay pregnant....anyone have any ideas why this may be?

My last AF was 5th may...then 28th may so only 3 weeks between so Im confused! Will have to update my TTC chart and see what they pattern is for this last cycle!

Not mega mopey about it as thankfully Ive been so busy and have lots on this next few days but I am starting to wonder why they wont stick...

Last month we tried SMEP and Pressed and while I know there are no guarentees with either what more can we do!!! xxx

Oh Wilma, you must be gutted. So sorry to hear that. Big hugs, xx

Hey Binzy.....I dont know what to think tbh.....I just dont know why they wont stick....I got pregnant no problem with DD and I know it was 17yrs ago but its been so difficult this time and I dont know why!

Ive been away so been really occupied so not been moping around about it but yeah Im upset again but decided to get DH to hide all the tests this time and I will not test until AF late....fiding out Im pg at 12dpo then AF coming at 13/14 dpo is the worst thing ever...so I dont want to know if that happens next time.....just hoping with all I have this is going to be our turn....xxx

Hi hun i've just caught up with this thread and I'm so sorry to hear all this and what you must have gone through.
I will definately keep my fingers crossed for you and hopefully it will happen soon and stick.
Sending you lots of love and happy thoughts, as I'm off to bed shortly.

(sorry I've not caught up with you and a few others lately but I've been over doing it with work and driving, so been to knackered to even use the net) xxx

Oh I'm so sorry Wilma , try to keep chirpy, I just know it's going to happen for you X

Just a random question - Do you have a short luteal phase? I read somewhere this can be the cause of alot of chemicals as the implantation happens then the lining comes away early while it is trying to stick, I think there are ways of lengthening the luteal phase too

Hey Lovisa dont worry about not keeping up with the posts you have to get your rest lol....but yeah just so frustrating now!

I just keep trying and keep hoping that we will get a sticky one very soon! xxx

Oh I'm so sorry Wilma , try to keep chirpy, I just know it's going to happen for you X

Just a random question - Do you have a short luteal phase? I read somewhere this can be the cause of alot of chemicals as the implantation happens then the lining comes away early while it is trying to stick, I think there are ways of lengthening the luteal phase too

Hey JJ....well looking at my dates on chart Ive kept since Jan it goes like this.....

Jan to Feb LP 14
Feb to Mar LP 12
Mar to Apr LP 15 (mc)
April to May 5th LP 16
May 5th to May 28th AF LP 13/14 as started streaking pink on thurs night then light brown, then tapered off on fri, then sat got bit heavier like normal AF but not as heavy for me as normal!

But I always thought LP stayed around the same amount of days according to stuff Ive read....but Ive gone from 12 to 16! xxx

:hug: sorry wilma that's a real pain. Good idea about hiding the tests because i can imagine all the emotions involved with a chemical - it was my worst fear. Giving you loads of sticky dust :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
Thanks PP....recieved with thanks! lol yeah I dont want to do it all again next month! But hey just updated my ticker according to requested details and because I only had a 23 day cycle this time im apparently in my most fertile time tomorrow, due ot OV in 5 days, test in 18! Ive only just got rid of AF today so I think theres def something a miss with my cycles as surely I cant be due to start it all over again so soon!! DH is mortified....lol when I told him just now that were going to get cracking again tomorrow he said oh great sandpaperd willy again!! Ha dont you just love them really! lol xxx

Sorry to hear that Wilma :hug: But at least you don't ahve to wait long to start trying again xx

hahaah!!! sandpapered willy!!! OMG too funny to read while sat at work!

Got my fingers crossed for you this month hunni, I'm already out as I'll be on holiday without hubby,

Good idea about not testing until AF late too - Thats what I'm going to do - Just hope it is late real soon!!

Sorry to hear it wasn't your month this time! You cycle may be a little messed up due to your MC. I was told it can take a couple of months for it to all get back to normal! Keep positive! It will happen when you body is ready! Your OH will just have to put up with a sandpapered willy a little longer!!! Sending you lots of baby dust for next month xxxx

Just caught up with this thread wilma!Keep positive, I know how dissappointed you must be, but im sure this will happen for you, ill keep everything crossed for you for this cycle!!xxx

Ah thanks ladies...... yeah debs Im sure its just things settling down again....hope our BFP's are just around the corner too !!! ;-) xx

Thanks Chelly....yeah were at it again from today....cycle is much shorter this month so seems like weve just stopped BD'ing but hey whos complaining! lol xxx

Ah bonny I will keep everything crossed for you for July.....xxx

Thanks Nat...yeah so disapointing when we feel like were so close then AF shows up! xxxx

hi wilma, my lp is between 14-16 days so i know it can vary. i would speak to docs about it, just to get somw answers. good luck for this cycle..xxxx

hey kaz...really? Ive just been looking at stuff Ive googled and it said LP is usually the same each month but can vary between amount of days! Im just confused this time coz af only just buggered off on Wed/thurs and it said I started my most fertile time again yesterday and will Ov in 3 days! We better get cracking! lol But yeah def going to have a word with my GP about it just incase theres something that can give me a helping hand! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back