Anyone else feel like they've been booted in the privates?

marley

Reaction score
Seriously ladies, feeling very bruised down below.. lol

If i'm sat down it's ok, but if i have to move it aches, i'm so aware of my bits down below!

Achy crotch is not nice...

I'm assuming it's baby getting her ready. Anyone else experiencing this??

xx

It will be pressure from your little one hunny and the increase blood flow doesnt help as it can make lady bits swollen, another joy of pregnancy, not long now :) x x

Thanks hun.

I thought as much. It's not unbearable but its not nice. Also getting a few shooting pains here and there.....
Dread to think what the real thing feels like!
x

I'm dreading the crotch pains after more than anything......

I'm getting this! Sharp pains in the woo woo from the inside. Lol!

My pelvic area, hips and knees are all aching under the weight of me now....I weighed myself and I've put on nearly 3 stone :shock: I'm sitting at 14 st now.and I'm so sore :( my flower feels like someone's kicked it! X

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Yes me!!!! Its a awful feeling.....happens if im laid down then get up! I just keep thinking....not long to go.

S
xx

I tell ya men don't know they're born do they??!! Lucky buggers x x

Yes me!!!! Its a awful feeling.....happens if im laid down then get up! I just keep thinking....not long to go.

S
xx
Me too Pink Princess :(

Hahaha Flugel....... thats my face !!

Didn't think about the aftermath xx

Men don't have a bloody clue lol!

I was struggling to put my shoes on earlier, combination of sore joints/pelvis and the fact that i'm whale sized...anyway..had a whine to OH about how he can't know how sore i feel, and he replied "oh, I think i have a good idea.."

I was like WTF - you don't have a clue! :wall2: MEN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back