Anyone else feel like they've done 100s of sit ups? :(

Vicxzy

Reaction score
My muscles ache in my tummy like I've been doing loads of sit ups some days? Also the top of my thighs ache worse than when I did the London marathon! Anyone else getting weird muscular aches? Not painful as such just achy & stretchy feelings like muscle fatigue...and it's certainly not that cos I haven't done bugger all exercise lol x

I had aches when I was your weeks... Its fine hunny it will pass just rest up and take things easy . Its just the baby growing and causing the muscles to stretch x

Yeah I'm about 9 or ten weeks too and I've been getting it on and off too. I remember this from my first pregnancy too its a bit scary at times. I felt like I had muscle aches up high in my stomach and then I woke up yesterday morning with quite a prounounced bump which was weird.

i get this in my belly and bum/hips are lol feel like iv been playign the nintendo wii when really iv been sitting on my chunky but lol x

i always wondered why preggers women rub there bellys and now i know why as its bloody uncomftable! i feel ur pain hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back