Feel odd, anyone else??

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
Ok so the past week or so I keep feeling odd in myself. I often go light headed but also like, ya know when your drinking to much alcohol & then it suddenly hits you, you've had to much?? Kinda like that!! I also keep feeling like 'throbbing' in my hands, when I look at them they have swollen! Is the 'throbbing' feeling me feeling them swelling??
When I feel odd, if i'm not already sitting down, then I have to otherwise I know I would just drop!
Anyone else experiencing this???

I really hope that makes sense! X x x

I've been feeling odd myself, headaches, lightheaded/dizziness, seeing stars etc. Went to the docs yesterday and he checked my BP and urine and all is fine. He thinks i might just have a bug or something. U should definitely call your mw to get some advice hun. xxx

Thanks hun, I see my midwife tomorrow so trying to put off bothering her. Its just odd that it keeps coming on & off, i'd understand it if half the time I was running round like a headless chicken, but i'm not, i'm really taking it easy :/ X x x

Know what you mean. I'm really taking it easy too and i only get the "Odd spells" on and off. I think that with the symptoms you've got it's really important to get them checked incase of high blood pressure or pre-eclampsia. Maybe u cud just go down to see your gp today to get him to do ur BP...

I saw the consultant less than 2 weeks ago, she told me she doesn't think I will get pre-eclampsia again but has started me on aspirin and told me to keep seeing midwife every 2 weeks! Also booked me in for a growth scan. If I want to see my GP, I will have to phone at 2 as we can only get on the day appointments, we cant book in!! Have to call at 8 to be in with a chance of a morning appointment or call at 2 to try and get an afternoon appointment.
Thing is, it does sometimes pass after an hour or two, so i'm worried that if I go up to see someone it will have passed & then I just look stupid!
The other thing is, the 'odd feeling' often turns into a headache! Its really strange! X x x

You definitely won't look stupid if you go and get things checked, it's better to air on the side of caution. I know exactly what you mean about it turning into a headache, that sounds like what i get! It's probably nothing hun but if i were you i would try and get seen today, it will only take the gp 2mins to do your BP and dip ur urine and if it's nothing at least it will put your mind at rest :)

You definitely won't look stupid if you go and get things checked, it's better to air on the side of caution. I know exactly what you mean about it turning into a headache, that sounds like what i get! It's probably nothing hun but if i were you i would try and get seen today, it will only take the gp 2mins to do your BP and dip ur urine and if it's nothing at least it will put your mind at rest :)

Haha i've never said that before - it's one of my mums sayings, i'm sure i'm turning into her :shock:

Last edited:
Defo mention it to your midwife hun, if you feel relatively ok for today then maybe wait til tomorrow when you are due to see her anyway, however if it does start up today I would def give her a call x

Haha i've found myself saying a lot of things my mum would say just lately! Must be a preggo thing!
Thanks hun, thinking of going for a lie down, if things are no better by 2 I will see if they can fit me in. Thanks again hun x x x

You know your body the best and all your tell tale signs of not being "quite right". Your instincts are normally right so go with them hun x

Defo mention it to your midwife hun, if you feel relatively ok for today then maybe wait til tomorrow when you are due to see her anyway, however if it does start up today I would def give her a call x

Thanks hun, just gonna have a lie down and see if it passes, if not then will call them when they open back up at 2! I'm having a hot flush at the mo :roll: x x x

You know your body the best and all your tell tale signs of not being "quite right". Your instincts are normally right so go with them hun x

I gotta admit something doesn't quite feel right :( I experienced this Monday and told hubby something didn't feel right, it passed after a few hours although I didn't feel right most of the day. However yesterday I seemed fine, but could feel the 'throbbing' feeling in my hands all the time I was out, my legs and feet was swollen too when I got in. I had a bath and an early night, it took the swelling down, but not completely x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back