Anyone any experience of Evaps? Possible evap or BFP?

Slb24

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I took this test yesterday and within the time limit I saw a faint line. It was very faint so I couldn't be sure of the colour. Unfortunatly I didn't take a picture yesterday.
I took the same brand of test on Tuesday and took a photo within the time limit so I will upload that photo as well showing the vvv faint line.

Anyway ive just looked at yesterday's test and there is quite a good line. Obviously as it's now dried I can't be sure if it's a BFP or an evap line.

I've never really had an evap before so I don't know what I'm looking for.

What are your thought? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 94
Tuesday's test within the time limit xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 113
Hmm, I can see the line but not too sure. Evaps are usually a greyish colour wheras bfps are a nice pink. How many dpo are you? Maybe try a frer in the morning with FMU. Good luck!

As Ive said on our other thread, I don't think its an Evap, as I can see the line on the Original picture, its just dried more Obvious

I'm so blooming excited for you :cheer:

xxxxx

I think I recognise this test. Is it B and M? I find them hard to read. The plastic is too far from the base.

Get another brand? x

No they are off eBay. The 10 miu ones.

I'm 11dpo. I took a FRER yesterday and I think there's something there.

Thanks clover!! I'm keeping my Fx for you next month xx

I see it on the 2nd pic before the time limit! I think it's the start of your bfp xx

Thanks ladies. I have one FRER left and I don't want to waste it lol so I can't decide to use it tomorrow or Saturday.
I'm excited now. But not getting my hopes up just yet! Xx

I can definitely see it on the second picture so really don't think it'll be an evap love. I'd try the frer tomorrow, I got a good line on a frer at 11dpo :) let us see a picture tomorrow! Xx

So excited for you! I can see the second line :) yay! Keep posting x

There's nothing on the FRER this morning. I'm so confused. I did one on Wednesday and got a faint line I think so I don't know what's going on.
I'm gonna leave it a few days and see if AF gets me. If not I will test again xx

Looks like a very early BFP to me.

I got my BFP 9dpo and my lines were super faint on a 10miu superdrug for a good few days. FRERs are stronger than the 10miu.

Plus it depends what youv drank etc. I drink alot of water in the evening which dilutes my morning sample to hell.

Id wait 3 days if possible (easier said than done considering I tested almost daily until the lines got darker) but I didnt get a decent dark line on a 10miu until 13DPO. So FRER might take a bit more time to show.

Good luck :D

xxxx

Looks like a very early BFP to me.

I got my BFP 9dpo and my lines were super faint on a 10miu superdrug for a good few days. FRERs are stronger than the 10miu.

Plus it depends what youv drank etc. I drink alot of water in the evening which dilutes my morning sample to hell.

Id wait 3 days if possible (easier said than done considering I tested almost daily until the lines got darker) but I didnt get a decent dark line on a 10miu until 13DPO. So FRER might take a bit more time to show.

Good luck :D

xxxx

Thank you. I don't drink much through the day but I make up for it in the evening.
I'm going to try and wait. I got a +OPk on the 29th. The latest I think AF could show would be the 17th. So if I haven't come on then I know something going on. I may test on the 15th if he doesn't show xx

Hey everyone.

I took this test tonight. It's a cheap home bargains 25miu test.

Does anyone see what I see?

I couldn't wait lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 67
Same in negative xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread