Anyone any experience of Evaps? Possible evap or BFP?

Have you tested recently?

xxxx

Yes. It's a BFP. Unfortunately I'm bleeding. I've been to the GP she said probably MC. I'm getting my bloods done on Friday to see if the hcg has gone. Xx

Oh dear.

Hopefully a breakthrough bleed?

Keep us posted hunni.

xxxx

Oh dear.

Keep us posted hunni.

xxxx

Thank you. I will do. I would be 4 1/2 weeks now and the line is still barely there. So I'm not feeling positive. I don't want to get my hopes up either so I would rather feel negative. I will do. The line is more obvious in person. It's hard to get a photo of xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 44
Oh dear.

Keep us posted hunni.

xxxx

Thank you. I will do. I would be 4 1/2 weeks now and the line is still barely there. So I'm not feeling positive. I don't want to get my hopes up either so I would rather feel negative. I will do. The line is more obvious in person. It's hard to get a photo of xx

Yeah I did those tests, not the best to get a pic of.

I know what you mean, prepare for the worst anything better is a bonus.

xxxx

Oh dear.

Keep us posted hunni.

xxxx

Yeah I did those tests, not the best to get a pic of.

I know what you mean, prepare for the worst anything better is a bonus.

xxxx

Yes you said it better then I did! Lol

Thanks and I will keep you updated xx

4a5b209672765e1bae1567b8ab4361f6.jpg

That's a better picture of yesterday's and today's. I wish I didn't test. Starting to think it could be ectopic with slow rising hcg. I will see what happens on Monday as in going for a blood test on Friday. More waiting.. Argh! Lol xx

i'm so sorry hun :( I really thought this was it for you .. when did you start bleeding? what dpo was it?

praying thing pick up for you

i'm so sorry hun :( I really thought this was it for you .. when did you start bleeding? what dpo was it?

praying thing pick up for you

It's okay. I'm sad to say that I'm used to it now so it doesn't upset me as much. I know that sounds horrible but I don't let myself get excited anymore. This is my 3rd MC/chemical in 5 months. I started bleeding the day AF was due. I'm still testing positive though. And I can't have had evaps on so many tests. Thank you though xx

That's a better picture of yesterday's and today's. I wish I didn't test. Starting to think it could be ectopic with slow rising hcg. I will see what happens on Monday as in going for a blood test on Friday. More waiting.. Argh! Lol xx

Hi, I am sorry for your loss:(

I just like to reassure you on those tests! I had a miscarriage this month and did the same tests on the to see if my hcg went down and I was left with a line like that.
The day I had my bloods done I did a test and it showed the same line as yours but my blood was negative again! I think it might be a dodgy batch as my frer was negative again too.

Hi, I am sorry for your loss:(

I just like to reassure you on those tests! I had a miscarriage this month and did the same tests on the to see if my hcg went down and I was left with a line like that.

The day I had my bloods done I did a test and it showed the same line as yours but my blood was negative again! I think it might be a dodgy batch as my frer was negative again too.

Thank you.

It could very well be a bad batch. I've used others though and they have been the same.

Urine is a few days behind blood though. As it takes a few days to filter into your urine. That could have been why. I'm going for bloods done on Friday, results Monday. So I will find out then.

Sorry for your loss too Hun. Xx

Does it really stay in urine longer then bloods you mean? I did not know that!

Does it really stay in urine longer then bloods you mean? I did not know that!

That's what I've read. Blood tests give an accurate reading of how much hcg was in your system on the day you were tested. Urine is behind because it has to filter through your kidneys etc. So by the time you poas your blood could already be negative.

Does that make sense?

That's what I've read online though so I may be wrong! Haha xx

Hi SLB

How your ok just been catching up. Sorry to hear about this. take care xx

Hi SLB

How your ok just been catching up. Sorry to hear about this. take care xx

I'm okay thanks :) I've decided not to test anymore. I'm going for my bloods today and I will get the results Monday so I will know more then. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back