Any March mummies yet?

Hello!
I'm terrified too- I thought I would be more relaxed second time around, but I'm far from it.

I was getting really bad stabbing pains and cramps last night, spent ages in tears thinking things are going wrong :( I can't remember getting bad pains last time.

Aww, I think it's hard as we're so worried about things going wrong we can't relax.

Here's to a healthy first trimester for us all and getting those first scans out of the way so we can start enjoying pregnancy. x

Hi, I used this site over 2 years ago when I was pregnant with DD. Had to create new profile as I couldn't get logged onto old one ��Anyway got my BFP yesterday. Very happy and a bit scared too. Nice to meet everyone ☺

I'm 5+4 I feel quite light headed the past few days and I start to feel drained in the afternoon, no sickness tho

Anyone else feeling like this

Posted this in the other thread but hopefully my wife has a March one on the way!

A (hopefully) expectant father here!

My wife and I found out the other day that according to the 6 pregnancy tests we took she is very much pregnant and is 1-2 weeks along according to the clear blue test we took. We're delighted but obviously this being (hopefully) our first we're very nervous and I am especially concerned about everything so thought I'd ask some questions here to put my mind at rest.

Since we found out my wife she has been experiencing on and off cramping pains in the stomach, hips and radiating down the thighs - is this normal? They aren't unbearable and keep coming and going. She also had some very light pink spotting when wiping, is this also normal for the first few weeks? This hasn't been happening for the past few days. Weirdly she hasn't been feeling sick or having any other symptoms really (maybe tiredness), once again is this normal?

We went to the GP this morning who didn't do any tests but congratulated us. Said what we mentioned sounded normal but "what will be, will be" - I've since completed the form to get set up with a midwife and scan with the local hospital. Waiting game now to hear back from them.

Apologies for the long post and lots of questions. Hoping a few of you will be in the same board and can understand my worrying just hoping for a successful and worry free pregnancy! Thanks

Found out last week I'm pregnant with our second, worked out its due 17th March 2017!!! So happy!!

Posted this in the other thread but hopefully my wife has a March one on the way!

A (hopefully) expectant father here!

My wife and I found out the other day that according to the 6 pregnancy tests we took she is very much pregnant and is 1-2 weeks along according to the clear blue test we took. We're delighted but obviously this being (hopefully) our first we're very nervous and I am especially concerned about everything so thought I'd ask some questions here to put my mind at rest.

Since we found out my wife she has been experiencing on and off cramping pains in the stomach, hips and radiating down the thighs - is this normal? They aren't unbearable and keep coming and going. She also had some very light pink spotting when wiping, is this also normal for the first few weeks? This hasn't been happening for the past few days. Weirdly she hasn't been feeling sick or having any other symptoms really (maybe tiredness), once again is this normal?

We went to the GP this morning who didn't do any tests but congratulated us. Said what we mentioned sounded normal but "what will be, will be" - I've since completed the form to get set up with a midwife and scan with the local hospital. Waiting game now to hear back from them.

Apologies for the long post and lots of questions. Hoping a few of you will be in the same board and can understand my worrying just hoping for a successful and worry free pregnancy! Thanks

Congratulations!

Cramping can be quite normal, I hope all goes smoothly for you guys.

Symptoms are wildly different for everyone. I've been getting cramps and am very tired. The odd wave of sickness, but with my first I literally felt no different other than the tiredness.

Good luck! X

So I got a surprise BFP 10 days ago but started bleeding yesterday. I've had a scan which shows a healthy 6 week old fetus, so looks like I'm definitely in the March club! Again! I was a March mummy this year, so this baby is due just a couple of weeks before my daughter's first birthday :)

So I got a surprise BFP 10 days ago but started bleeding yesterday. I've had a scan which shows a healthy 6 week old fetus, so looks like I'm definitely in the March club! Again! I was a March mummy this year, so this baby is due just a couple of weeks before my daughter's first birthday :)

Exciting! Glad all is well!

Hi there ladies,

I found out two days ago that we're expecting our third and final baby. We've been trying 16 months and suffered three early losses, so this is a scary but amazing time.

I'm due the 25th of March.

Hi there ladies,

I found out two days ago that we're expecting our third and final baby. We've been trying 16 months and suffered three early losses, so this is a scary but amazing time.

I'm due the 25th of March.

Huge congrats and I hope that this one is your rainbow baby ❤️

Hello :)

I just got a BFP this morning so early days for me... but around 28th March. I have a 28 month old son Max who was born on 22nd March so might have really close birthdays if this pregnancy is successful X

I just got a BFP this morning so early days for me... but around 28th March. I have a 28 month old son Max who was born on 22nd March so might have really close birthdays if this pregnancy is successful X

Congrats!! My daughter has just turned 2, so close-ish in age to your little boy :) I share my birthday with my daughter, sharing isn't so bad :)

Congrats!! My daughter has just turned 2, so close-ish in age to your little boy :) I share my birthday with my daughter, sharing isn't so bad :)

Aww really? Were you on this forum then?

TIMTAM!!!!! We're pregnant at the same time again!! :D I hope it works out for both of us this time, as I remember you had bad news last time we were pregnant together x

TIMTAM!!!!! We're pregnant at the same time again!! :D I hope it works out for both of us this time, as I remember you had bad news last time we were pregnant together x

Oh hey Juice!!!! Fab :) Yeah I had two mc before Max. Are you having your 3rd then???? How exciting :) When is your due date?

How is everyone coping in this heat? I've been feeling really light headed, so I've been trying to drink lots of water and put my feet up. It's amazing how quickly your body starts to get into "pregnant mode" so early on. It wouldn't have bothered me a few weeks ago.

Hi all, got my surprise BFP about 10 days ago but have spent most of the time since then stressing that something is wrong! Finally starting to relax a little bit and tentatively joining the group. Think my due date will be 19th of March- I'm 5+3 today. This is my first pregnancy and I'm the first of my friends to be pregnant so wanted to join to have somewhere to chat. My partner is fantastic and very supportive but it's hard for him to fully understand the stress and mood swings! I have a couple of health issues which mean I am having an early midwife appt on Mondag, hope she can reassure me! Wishing healthy pregnancies to all you ladies xxx

Hi all, Im due the 20th. I had a chemical last month which I really thought that was it but bled 4 days after a bfp which turned to bfn. I have had the strongest BFP this morning and over the moon. Very nervous and scared as I have recently been given the opportunity of a new job which suits perfect for me, unsure when to tell as I am only due to start my new job on the 5th September. Congratulations to all and a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Hello!!!
Got my BFP on Friday! First pregnancy me and my boyfriend are very excited, we've recently been looking at buying our first house aswell! Its all come at once!! Trying not to think too much as still early days but we can't help keep talking about it, and wondering how our parents are going to react.
This will be my mums 10th grandchild and my boyfriends mums first!!!
Due date around 28th March xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back