New And Alone

toni64539

Reaction score
Hi girls. I'm toni and I'm 21. Me and my Hubby have just decided to start TTC. I know I'm only young but Hubby is 16 years older than me. I have a very close friend who has miscarried several times and this has therefore made me very concious of possible risks. Having seen my friend go through everthing my OH and I have decided to keep it very hush hush that we are trying and don't intend on telling anyone till we have had a twelve week scan. Therefore I am trying to find out all the information I need without asking mum, friends etc so feel a bit alone in my quest. I'm terrified the dream won't happen for us, silly I know when never tried before. But don't think I could cope if no BFP was had after 6 months. So if anyone has any tips on conceiving quickly or any support it would be much appreciated. Took my last pill on 7th march, withdrawl bleed started on 11th march. Having been on pill for 5 years I have no idea how long my natural cycle is so when should we start, you know? Thanks in advance girls! X

Welcome to the Forum :)

Best thing to do hun is start a thread in the TTC section, I'm sure we'll help you in any way we can :)

Hi and welcome :wave: Plenty of support on here for you hun :hug: x

Welcome honey! Good luck ttc and lots of baby dust x

Thank you girlies! Tonights the first night we'll be having sex since coming off the pill with a view to getting pregnant, nice to say we are officially trying, it's like 1st date nerves, we keep looking at eachother all embarassed with daft grins ha ha, so silly. Fingers crossed for everyone else on their mission.

Well Toni, I'm 19, and my OH is 35, so I know how you feel with regard to the age difference.
We've been TTC for 8 months, and did have 1 m/c, but with each other's support, we got thru, and we're duffaged again! xD
The ladies (and gents!) here are wonderful, and I'm sure you'll never feel alone again now you've joined the ranks =]
Hope you catch your BFP soon xx

Thanks everyone! Your all so nice. Really glad I joined. Nice to know there's always somewhere to get support when dh just doesn't quite understand

Hi Toni , welcome to the forum, your never alone on here, there are always loads of us on here to help and sections for every type of chat or question.

:dust:Good luck :dust: with TTC:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back