Hello anyone who remembers me!!!! I'm back.......

Pinky38

Reaction score
Hello Ladies how are you all and lots of new faces too. :wave: :wave: :wave:
Congrats to everyone who has had their BFP recently I have been secretly popping in every now and again!!!! :oops:

Well we stopped TTC for a while as last year a write off after M/C in march and then close family deaths.
I am now back to SW with focus.( -8 since christmas)
Having pink graefruit juice and folic ++
Hubby off the booze and getting fit and both just joined the gym!!!
Hubby is 41 next month and I am 39 in april so need some baby dust in order to concieve no. 1!!!,(although have 11 yr old stepson who is golden) am under hos but no point till weight loss is down to their reccommended BMI!!!!
Not temping but may start in March.

On day 2 of a 28 day cycle. Am feeling positive and in need of female support, people who understand and are in the same boat so to speak.
Been TTC for nearly 4 yrs :cry: :cry:

I am now an Aunty as well my sil gave birth 3 weeks 2 days ago which was hard at first but am fine now.....

TTFN xxxxxxx

Hi Pinky :wave:

I just wanted to wish you all the best with ttc and lots of sticky babydust coming your way :hug: :hug:

:wave: Hi Pinky, I remember you :)

Welcome back to the mad house :cheer: :cheer:

Good Luck TTC. Sending you LOADS of babydust :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Pinky. I also do SW (lost 7lb this week) and I have lost nearly 2.5 stone overall. Good luck with TTC, I know that loosing weight is said to help. :hug:

Hey space angel again lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Just replied to you a minute ago!!
Yes I think loosing weight will help and we have joined the gym too!!
Its just crap really cause after 4 yrs of trying my hubby is very dispondant!!!! :wall: :wall:
Nice to hear from you all thanks ladies!!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Hun!!!!

I'm still here :roll: Cycle 23 and the 6th on on Clomid.

Doing the whole trying but not trying if you know what I mean LOL thise month.

Good luck hun xxx

Hey Hun! :wave:
Just popping in from 3rd Tri :shock: to say that I remember you!

How are things?

I was 15st 4lb (only 5ft 1" too :( ) when i got my bfp this time around. I turned 34 in Jan and hubby is 39 in April

Hope 2009 is a better year for you hun :hug:

And well done on the weight loss. I have that all to do after this one is born :(

Really nice to see you back :dance:

xxxx

Pinky38 said:
Hello Ladies how are you all and lots of new faces too. :wave: :wave: :wave:
Congrats to everyone who has had their BFP recently I have been secretly popping in every now and again!!!! :oops:

Well we stopped TTC for a while as last year a write off after M/C in march and then close family deaths.
I am now back to SW with focus.( -8 since christmas)
Having pink graefruit juice and folic ++
Hubby off the booze and getting fit and both just joined the gym!!!
Hubby is 41 next month and I am 39 in april so need some baby dust in order to concieve no. 1!!!,(although have 11 yr old stepson who is golden) am under hos but no point till weight loss is down to their reccommended BMI!!!!
Not temping but may start in March.

On day 2 of a 28 day cycle. Am feeling positive and in need of female support, people who understand and are in the same boat so to speak.
Been TTC for nearly 4 yrs :cry: :cry:

I am now an Aunty as well my sil gave birth 3 weeks 2 days ago which was hard at first but am fine now.....

TTFN xxxxxxx

HI :wave:

Hope your not in here for to long :D

:wave: :wave: I remember you, Pinky - welcome back and good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member