Any March mummies yet?

fun1uk

Reaction score
Got my bfp yesterday. Wasn't ttc but a moment of passion and number 2 is on their way.
Was ttc my first for serveral years and a couple of mc's so getting caught like this has took me by surprise.

I think my edd will be 11th March 👍🏼

Me! Dipping my toe in to the first tri waters....

Got BFP on Friday and expected due date will be around 14th March (my birthday!).

Although bit worried as the Tested Friday night, Saturday with FMU (darker line), Sunday (darker line), and then Monday and the line was lighter. Keeping everything crossed its a sticky one and not a chemical.

Congrats ladies. Fingers crossed we have sticky babies xx

I had my first ever positive test today (x2) and if the pregnancy progresses as it should then it should be due around with March. So excited but trying to stay grounded as is such early days. Congrats to everyone else who has conceived.

Me too!!! Due the same date as you, fun1uk :)

It still doesn't feel real. What are people's symptoms?! x

I've just got on off nausea and tingling lower tummy so far. I got away with only one time vomiting last pregnancy.

I'm thinking of setting up a Facebook birth group soon so will post a link over next few days. I'm still in my October 14 birth group and made some amazing friends so want to be part in one for this pregnancy too. X

You were lucky with the vomiting first time round then!! I've just got sore boobs, the mild cramps seem to have subsided and I'm just always hungry - got to 12:30 today and felt queasy because I hadn't had my lunch; I'm hoping that's the only kind of sickness I'll experience!

I'd definitely be interested in a Facebook group, would be really nice to have people to experience this with, especially as it's my first! x

Ooh, was hoping there would be a group set up for potential March babies! :wave:
I got my BFP Thursday (faint line AM but much stronger line when I double checked in PM)
Due date of 10th March

Its our first ... and fair to say I'm very nervous!

Wondering what early symptoms anybody has had , if any? I have had a horrible sniffly runny rose since last Tuesday (10DPO) apparently this is due to the pregnancy - GRR
Also, sore boobs came at the weekend.

I read that vivid dreams are common too. I have quite vivid dreams as a rule anyway, but last night I had a godawful one (which sorry if this is TMI) that I came on my period and 'wiped' and saw the now void baby on the tissue - in a little peppercorn sized shell... :(
anybody else having these kind of dreams? 'cos they suck. :shock:

I found out I was pregnant on a digi this morning also due March first baby x I got 1-2 weeks
Symptoms are period achy pains in my back and achy muscles in my tum and feeling stupidly tired xx

Right tried to start a group but it won't let me start it unless I add a friend lol. So if anyone wants to be in feel free to search me on fb. I'm Vicky west my profile pic is my little boy with big feet ��
Then I'll set one up. Will make it secret too so no one can see X

Or if anyone else wants to set one up feel free. I just need a fb group again. Made some lovely friends on there and it's a lifesaver to be part of one x

Just got my BFP today, this is my first & im very excited :):dance::):dance:

My due date is 11th March

I took the relaxed approach the last 2 months as I was obsessed with OV tests etc it must of happen on our holiday which is really special as my OH proposed to me :) we our in the middle of planning a wedding now we our going to have to put it on hold

The symptoms I'm have now are very tender breasts and bloating, not looking forward to sickness kicks in (if I have it)

Hi ladies!
Got my BFP this morning so I'm due March 17th. Haven't told DH yet because I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I've wanted this for so long but now that it's happened, I'm neither here nor there. Is this normal?

Yep completely normal Hun. I was like that with my first even though we was ttc over 8 years. When I got caught I was so scared and worried. Same this time. It's early days so take some time to let it sink in. Keep it to yourself for a day or two. Enjoy your secret xx

Aww congrats fun1uk I'm testing again in a few days but I'm not hopeful yet. Felt sick this am but I think it's nerves lol!

Congratulations to the March mummies!! :D xx

Me, maybe! No idea how many weeks or when I'm due :/ this is a surprise pregnancy after only just having my second daughter in March!

Bfp this morning! Think due date is 16th March. Fx for sticky babies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back