Any March mummies yet?

Vicky i cant find you on fb :-( send me a link and ill add you xxxc

Oh man- I was here 2 years ago and still I contact on a FB group with the lovely ladies- we have all met up etc etc. So bizarre to be doing this again!!!!

I've added you Vicky :)

Anyone else got the dreaded sickness yet? Went out for a meal last night and got the biggest wave of nausea after eating a piece of bread. Luckily it subsided after about five minutes but think it's a taste of things to come...

Doctors appointment booked for next week. It's with a male doctor, and I'm going to feel like a naughty schoolgirl despite being nearly 28 haha x

I've added you Vicky :)

Anyone else got the dreaded sickness yet? Went out for a meal last night and got the biggest wave of nausea after eating a piece of bread. Luckily it subsided after about five minutes but think it's a taste of things to come...

Doctors appointment booked for next week. It's with a male doctor, and I'm going to feel like a naughty schoolgirl despite being nearly 28 haha x

Urgh, the last few mornings, before I eat I feel like I'm going to be sick :( I didn't get this with my daughter, at all! So it's a bit of a surprise!!

I have had waves of it but the last couple of days it has subsided. Really want it to come back to let me know all ok!

I did another FRER yesterday morning and it was the strongest yet and the test line was stronger than the control line for the first time so I am bring cautiously optimistic that this is a sticky one.

Going to have to tell my boss today as have a initial midwife in a couple of weeks and she is such a dragon when it comes to time off and appointments she would be difficult. We have a fantastic maternity policy and she will have to let me have the time off paid and not say a word.

Hello :wave:

My EDD is 11 March I think :)

I had a miscarriage at just over eight weeks in February so feeling very nervous about this pregnancy still... not sure when I'll be able to calm down... probably not until I'm holding a screaming baby :oooo:

Also have an almost four year old son, and am very nostalgic for the early days of that pregnancy where I could just sleep... :lol:

I'm 5 +1 not many symptoms at all, just tender breasts, small cramps now & again, felt really drained on Fri just wanted to lie down! Had a wave of nausea yesterday only lasted a few minutes.

Anyone else having symptoms?

Congratulations ladies!

I'm 4+3 I think, I'm just exhausted. Occasional wave of sickness, but I just want to sleeeeeeppp! Which I can't as I have a 2 year old! I'm so much more worried this time :( constantly thinking it's not going to go ok :(

Fingers crossed for us all it will be fine. I'm 5+2 and the 5 minute nausea bouts are coming more often, but nothing too horrific (yet).

Any recommendations for when to see GP about pregnancy? I know I should put off having first scan til about 8-9 weeks but wondered when to start ball rolling with doctors x

I rang my gp surgery & they made an appointment for me to see the midwife on 3rd Aug I will be 8 weeks then. She said I don't need to see the gp. Some surgerys are different they want u to see the doc first then see the midwife

I saw my GP on Friday as I needed a prescription for folic acid (I have to have 5mg a day). He did the midwife referral then, said he 'may as well' whilst I was there. Xxx

Hi, edd 1st March. Had a little panic 2017 might be a leap year but luckily it's not.

Congrats to the new ladies. How exciting ����

You probably read but just to crow bar it in again I have a March babies group on FB. Secret so no one can see. Add me to join. Link in my signiture. Can delete me after I've added you I won't be offended lol.

X

I've just added you, please can you add me to the group :D

Edit: Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello!
I'm about 6+1 now. I already have a gorgeous two year old girl.
Very excited about this pregnancy, though absolutely terrified of something going wrong. I'm an older mum, 42 in a couple of weeks.
Planning on getting an early private scan at 8 weeks all being well x

Last edited:
Hello!
I'm about 6+1 now. I already have a gorgeous two year old girl.
Very excited about this pregnancy, though absolutely terrified of something going wrong. I'm an older mum, 42 in a couple of weeks.
Planning on getting an early private scan at 8 weeks all being well x

I have a 2 year old little girl too :)

I'm terrified too- I thought I would be more relaxed second time around, but I'm far from it.

I was getting really bad stabbing pains and cramps last night, spent ages in tears thinking things are going wrong :( I can't remember getting bad pains last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back