Any June 2017 due dates?

(Hopping threads: I felt the same I know there's no truth in it but I didn't get a 3+ on my miscarriages and I got it a day early on this one! mind you my hcg was/is very high on this one they were much lower on my losses.)

Last edited:
Thanks Eryinera, i definitely think it can be an indication sometimes. So glad yours was good this time xxx

Ty. I'm not out the wood yet my 10 week scan was good I've got 10 days until my dating scan at 13 then it all becomes super real!

Hi ladies, I've not been in here for almost 6 years but had a BFP last week. I think I am about 6 weeks so very early days: not told many people including our little boy Jack who is 5 now. Had date for booking in which isn't until 24th Nov and I guess they will give me the scan date then.

I used to spend many hours in here last time round. I think baby will be due around 23rd June if myvdates are right. ��

Went to the drs this morning as couldn't stop being sick this last week. Not keeping anything down. He's prescribed me cyclizine (was on it for sons pregnancy) gaviscon...wants urine sample tomorrow and bloods Monday. Given me a sick note to 7th nov aswell. Told me to try and rest (impossible with a 3 yr old mind).
Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Ooh sounds familiar to me hun x I'm now on odansetron and still a bit queezy but today I'm almost human. x

I really hoped of escape it this pregnancy but nope...still as long as I feel crap best way to look at it is baby must be ok. Glad u r feeling a bit better xx

Congratulations Reych!

Aw Bellarina you poor thing I hope the medication helps. Seems to be a few ladies suffering badly on this forum! Xx

Congrats Reych! Hope you feel better soon Bellarina. Horrible being sick. Xx

Congrats Reych!! :cheer: :cheer:
Hope you feel better soon Bella!! :hug:

Last edited:
Hi ladies I'm just being nosy and noticed this June mummy thread. I had a june baby this year and wanted to wish you all luck in your pregnancies. Its a great time to have a baby as your miss the hottest time of the year. Saying that I had a few really hot days. I went out and brought a fan in march I think! Good luck girls!

Thanks Blueclass I was wondering about the weather actually and worrying how to manage baby's temperature! Both mine have been winter babies so a summer one will be strange! Looking forward to having the summer off work though haha! Congratulations on your June 2016 baby :) xx

I've woke up feeling a bit sick this morning and was asleep by 9 pm last night, hoping all pregnancy related! How's everyone else feeling? Have you all booked in with midwife? I'm scared to book an appt as in my last pregnancy I MC the day after I booked in! I was going to leave it until 9 weeks this time as then I would be past the point I got to last time, but I'm worried I might not get a scan date until 13/14 weeks if I wait. When did you all book in? Xx

Last edited:
I've not booked in yet either as had to cancel them all with the previous pregnancies. Will see how the 6 week scan goes and if it's so far so good will book in with midwife who will see me about 8 weeks. I'm hoping I will get another scan around 9 weeks due to the recurrent miscarriages so if my 12 week scan ends up being 13 then it's not too bad.

I book in as soon as I know. The mw originally couldn't see me until 11 weeks but managed to get one next week at 10 weeks. Just hoping I get a scan as close to 12 weeks as possible as had losses at 11+4 and 12+1 but found out at my scans.

Feeling a bit sick at times and exhausted. Its so exhausting looking after a 5 year old and an 18 month old aswell as teaching primary school children 4 days a week.

I'd book the appointment now. It was just a coincidence it happened at the time of the appointment last time! xxx

It feels like a massive milestone booking in doesn't it! Have you booked a private 6 week scan then Bythesea? I really want my scan at 12 weeks as that should be just before Christmas, would be lovely to announce it then! Assuming all goes well. I'm so nervous xxx

Thanks Skatinbabe, really sorry to hear about your later losses :( FX for a sticky one for us all this time! I know the feeling I've a 4 year old and a 1 year old and work 4 days a week too, just want to sleep for a week! Xx

I have my appointment with the midwife next Wednesday, I will be 8 weeks there was no other appointments until I was 11 weeks and I thought that was pushing it for a scan date at 12 weeks! i am just feeling really tired now. I did feel really sick for a while put that seems to gave passed now. My daughter who is 11 has guessed I'm pregnant I am denying it but she is pretty sure! She said my boobs have got massive and I just look pregnant!! Hoping I can keep it quiet until my scan :lol:

Last edited:
I'm going to see the mw this morning for first time ever! I'm 8 wk 4 days.

Stupidly only just read the info I picked up when I booked and it says I should take a urine sample but I've nothing to put it in?! Also says something about the first scan being at 20 weeks - which sounds far too late to me, want some reassurance before then. Isn't 12 weeks normal? I'm hoping it's a typo!

Xxx

I'm going to see the mw this morning for first time ever! I'm 8 wk 4 days.

Stupidly only just read the info I picked up when I booked and it says I should take a urine sample but I've nothing to put it in?! Also says something about the first scan being at 20 weeks - which sounds far too late to me, want some reassurance before then. Isn't 12 weeks normal? I'm hoping it's a typo!

Xxx

Yes you will have a 12 week dating scan usually in the UK? Unless you live elsewhere? I'd ask the receptionist for a urine pot and do your sample in the toilets while you wait :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back