Any July/August 2015 mummies around??? :)

We spend our weekends with Anthony and I must admit when he wakes up on a Sunday Anthony always puts him in the bed and we watch a film.

Ahhh Isaac, he's so fab isn't he, getting on so well. Luca's 20lb now, so 9kg. He was 22lb and apparently I was over feeding him, a meal has been cut out and he lost 2lb in a month I think it's been, maybe a bit longer. He'd honestly eat and eat and eat. One of my cousins was the same, she'd constantly say she was hungry as a toddler and my auntie would just feed her and she became really overweight, 10 years later and she's still really struggling with her weight. Definitely don't want to be in that position with Luca. His dad was an overweight child and I eat like an absolute horse so I don't want to get him into any bad habits xx

Isaac is chunky but he's still normal weight, only bottle he will have now is his morning and bedtime, he's literally past day or so started to get up on his arms and knees, he can rock but he's not moving yet, getting there though. He can stand up holding onto the sofa, if we put toys on the sofa he will stand and play with then using the sofa for support. He doesn't say any words yet though, he does do sounds but he doesn't say daddy like Luca does, he says dada and mama and baba things like that but he's not referring to anything he just makes noises. It's so lovely watching them grow isn't it, I can totally see why your broody. He's obsesses with his door bouncer as well, he doesn't bounce though he swings himself, he thinks it's hilarious xxx

Aww,where all on FB now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back