Any July/August 2015 mummies around??? :)

I'm an August 26th mummy!! Only been here a few months though xx

Aww how are you all doing? Im back at work now, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Isaac is doing brill, how are all your LOs xxx

I'm not going back to work so have just given my notice! My lg is fab! No teeth yet but she is chatting away and loving her food. She said mama today!

My baba is good. Obsessed with her jumperoo and finding nemo! Gurgling away no words yet.

Aww so lovely.. Isaac says mama and baba but he doesn't know what he's saying he's just making sounds. He used to love his jumparoo but he doesn't anymore lol. He's on 3 meals day now and only a morning bottle and bedtime bottle, sleeps through. Hes teething but no teeth yet. He's so chilled out, don't know who he gets that off coz I'm a drama queen and so is his dad lol xxx

Same here!! Teething but no teeth yet. She's on 2 meals a day. Lunch and tea. Morning bottle and sometimes bedtime. Sitting up brilliantly. But she was from bang on five months old! Still no rolling though she's laaaaaazy. Nap times are 11.30 till 12.30 and 2.30 till 4. Bedtime is at 8.30. She turned 6 months old last week *cries* xxx

Last edited:
Aww where are our babies gone lol... Yeah isaac sits up by himself, he can roll back onto front but not front on to back. He barely naps in the day, half an hour in the morning and half hour in the afternoon but he sleeps all night so Im not complaining. He turned 6 month on 13th feb so will be 7 month on 13th of this month. Can't belive how fast time goes! xxx

Glad ur doing well! Isla turned 6 months yesterday. I started weaning a few days ago so she's still only on first tastes and about 5 bottles a day. She's rolling constantly now, can't leave her alone for a second but can only sit up with support, although she's pretty much there! Can't believe how quick time has went either. It's crazy x

Yeah, madam has outgrown her jumperoo but loves bouncing around in her door bouncer. She can roll but decides not to! She prefers to sit up. She loves her food and sleep but is still wanting four bottles a day. She chatters non stop and we cannot believe how very lucky we are!

Aww im so glad all our beautiful babas are doing so well :) are any of you planning any more babies? xxx

Colleen, I'm dying for another baby. I'm so broody it's unbelievable but definitely not the right time. Me, Anthony and Luca are going abroad for his 1st birthday (July 22nd) we're just undecided about where to go.

He has porridge at 8am then a bottle, fruit and a biscuit at 11am, bottle at 1pm, dinner at 5pm, bottle between 7-7:30pm the bed straight away.

Have any of yous noticed a change in your babies sleeping patterns? Luca would sleep right through til 8am up until 2 weeks ago where he's waking between 5am and 6am. He's not upset or anything, but he's wide awake. I've tried keeping him up later but he'll even fall asleep in his jumperoo. I'm so exhausted xx

We will be TTC again after we get married! I'm excited but so very scared.

Re sleeping patterns... She doesn't really have one! This morning she woke at 830, but yesterday it was 630. If she wakes early I put her in bed with us and she will go off again for an hour or so.

I have noticed her appetite has really ramped up though. She is having 3 proper meals a day and 4 bottles! I love that she is now eating our food, it makes it easier if we are out and about.

Luca was on 3 proper meals a day but according to hv he was gaining too much weight and a meal a lunch time was unnecessary and all he needed was a snack. He eats so well, he'll eat absolutely anything, fish, curry... He had Moroccan chicken the other day which was really quite spicy and he loved it. What do you guys give for pudding (if you give it at all)? Luca has fromage frais, just wondering if there are any other alternatives other than fruit. I also want to try him with some cheese, I just don't know how's best to give it. I've read to cut it up as small as their finger tips, but do you think it would be OK to just grate it?

He's still asleep right now, what a miracle. I'm thinking it's probably been a spurt or a leap, the way he's changed in the past 2 weeks is absolutely mind blowing. Everything is "daddy" at the moment, and he's referring to Anthony, which is quite awkward. Not for Anthony, I mean, he's been in his life since he was 3 months old, their bond is unbelievable, but we've hit a bit of a brick wall with Pete. Luca still sees him once a week but he cries and cries and cries and cries. I sympathise because it can't be nice, but I don't really know what I'm supposed to do. He brought him home last week and when I went to take him out of the car seat, he wasn't strapped in. When I asked him why he wasn't strapped in he said "oh sorry I forgot". I don't feel comfortable taking his time with Luca away, it's just all so stressful. I didn't expect after 7 months for him to still not have a clue what he's doing.

Sorry for the rant. If there's anyone on here that doesn't know my situation (I think most of you do) Pete is my ex, we broke up after 3 and a half years, when I was newly pregnant. I'm with Anthony now, who's absolutely incredible xx

For breakfast she will have either porridge, weetabix, oatibix or eggy bread. This is followed by some fruit.
Lunch is a snack I guess as she usually has something like toast or veggie fingers with hummus or dairy lea. She loves eating homemade pizza fingers.
Dinner is anything really, yesterday she had pizza at pizza express. She enjoys quiche, fish pie, spag bol... She is having homemade fish fingers tonight! Pudding is again fruit, with natural yogurt sometimes.

We are doing blw so she feeds herself which is why her weight gain is okay probably as she does like to throw a lot of it!

Re cheese, I just grate it and put a little bit on her tray.

That's awful about Luca's dad! Forgetting to strap him in??

I'm yet to give Luca anything we're eating at a restaurant as I'm wary of salt and sugar lol. He had a tuna bake that he wasn't keen on a couple of weeks ago mind you, I did taste it and it wasn't great so I don't blame him. I'm not a fan of fish so I rarely cook it at home.

Oh I know, I was fuming!!! Moron.

Any crawling babies yet? Luca spins around on his belly and genuinely thinks he's moving. He loves is walker and moves around backwards, is yet to work out how to go forwards xx

Last edited:
No crawling here, she hates being on her tummy. I think crawling babies are cute!

I haven't tried her with tuna yet. I'm veggie so don't eat it but forced myself to make a fish pie for her... She loved it!

Re the salt and sugar, I never add it to her food but if we are out and about then I am happy for her to try different foods within reason. I love watching her try new foods!

Im still saying never haha... But maybe one day! Aww a holiday will be lovely, there's so many family friendly places :)

Isaac wakes at 5am every morning but goes off back to sleep himself, usually wakes again at 7ish but when he wakes at 5 and won't go to sleep I put him in our bed and he goes back to sleep, if he's in our bed he doesn't wake til 8am lol but I i don't want to start bad habits by doing that to often.

How much do all your LO's weigh now? Isaac was 9.3kg last week xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back