WTT/TTC/Pregnancy Wishlist

Love this thread. I've already decided when I get caught that I'll do a baby wishlist on Amazon and point family and friends to it if they want to get the baby some stuff. I also thought that I might also do a gift list at somewhere like John Lewis too. That way I'll get the stuff I want MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Put it this way I have many many nieces and nephews and am very good at remembering them at birthdays amd Xmas. I reckon its cost me a small fortune over the years. I don't begrudge it but it'll be nice for them to think about my baby instead of the other way round. Hoping it'll be my turn soon.

Im with you on that one Ninja, ive got 3 nieces and a nephew and 3 friends with kids so i cant wait to start raking it in! :lol:

Do you know Spinneygirl & Ninja Kitty that had never occurred to me!! I have 4 nephews, a neice and 3 god daughters that all get thoroughly spoilt by me and OH............ohhhh what a lovely thought !!!!

:-( I'm missing out on that one then, I don't have any nieces and nephews and never will so I can't get my own back on anyone.
Our children will only have the one auntie, I better start talking to SIL and parents very nicely in preparation :lol:

:-( I'm missing out on that one then, I don't have any nieces and nephews and never will so I can't get my own back on anyone.
Our children will only have the one auntie, I better start talking to SIL and parents very nicely in preparation :lol:

I actually think your little one will get even more spoiled as you'll have no competition. There's a big age diff between me and my siblings so their kids are older now. Basically I am resigned to the fact that I'll have my Mum on Xmas day for 16 years or so after having a baby coz we'll have the youngest grandchild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back