WTT/TTC/Pregnancy Wishlist

Great thread Kezza! and love the drawings x

My Auntie is buying our Pram (icandy cherry) im so grateful.
Im looking forward to buying the changing bag, i too love Cath Kidston! and nursery furniture probably going to get it from Next its very resonably priced!

Im also so looking forward to buying my first baby grow :cloud9:

Great thread Kezza! and love the drawings x

My Auntie is buying our Pram (icandy cherry) im so grateful.
Im looking forward to buying the changing bag, i too love Cath Kidston! and nursery furniture probably going to get it from Next its very resonably priced!

Im also so looking forward to buying my first baby grow :cloud9:

Thanks Spinneygirl :)

Ooooooo I completely forgot about Next, I'm gonna have a nose on my break I think & such a lovely gift from your Auntie as well, gonna google the pram now

Just soooooo many lovely bits out there, just adorable & cute

xxx

Just to add to what the girls have said, another great thread by Kezza :yay:

There will be LOADS of things that I'm itching to get my hands on. I know o/h had already started his research with the last pregnancy, I think he had decided on a phil and ted's travel system! :eh:

I also want the cream and brown theme for a nursery when it comes to that time and I can't wait to buy lots of little cute outfits!

Also a list maker, I can be quite anal about that sort of thing :blush: and I know once I get pregnant again and am in third tri I will be like a living nightmare trying to get things sorted ;-) xxx

I've already been given some baby clothes and other pieces, I've seen the actual nursery I want already and hubby has already agreed.. ;) Can't wait to start making real plans for the nursery though! x x

Awwww thanks Princess :blush:

I've just looked at the icandy cherry & Phil & ted......Omg how lush are they......I did have to re-read that a couple of times as kept reading Bill & Ted :lol:

At this rate I'll be having list of things I want that'll be for every day of the week or enough to dress & kit out 10 babies :shock:

It's so lovely that your OHs are researching bits as well, mine bless him has the same taste as me & just says if I'm happy then he's happy :love:

Just think Princess, we'll be super relaxed by Tri 3, well about the bit & pieces anyway

:yay: another list maker :yay: I even prepare myself lists for my evening tasks

xxxx

Yeh, I have a list of what I will be "forcing" my children to do on xmas eve when they are older (freak)! I'm not even pregnant yet so it's going to be at least 3 years I'd say before that plan can go into action :shock:

I kept thinking Bill and Ted too (excellent ;-) ) but yeh he was really interested in researching and was fit to tell me about trimesters etc, (amazing to say he'd had a big hissy fit when he found out I was pregnant in Jan)

My poor children will be bearing the brunt of this list making, but yes Kez, I guess tri 3 should be a breeze :lol:

Phew.......glad it's not just me cos I've done exactly the same & also have a list regarding pocket money & how it's to be spent

We aren't TTC for another 3 possibly 4 years so have soooooo much time to prepare even more lists & to perfect them as well :pompom:

Oh wow, he's defo clued up, mine is very naive about it all & doesn't really understand how it all works & what's what but that's ok, I enjoy educating him & it's something I can say 'Oooooo I know something that you don't know' :lol:

xxx

:rofl: Kez you'll have re-written lists about 10 times by then :lol:

Well after the excitement of reading this me and my mum went to a mamas and papas discount outlet to have a look at the baby stuff!! Soooo excited, seen a boori cot that I like!!
@kezzamunster - looove the ideas for the changing unit, we havent got space for a wardrobe (very small room being used for nursery) so need a lot of storage so your idea seems perfect, might show your drawings to daddio and see if he can make it for me (he is very good at woodwork and has a lot of time on his hands as he is retired!)
Cant decide on pram yet, too much choice!! Dunno if im being attracted coz of the name at the min I love the bugaboo!!!
xxxx

Oooooo how exciting hun, it's just like being in a sweetie shop? :)

Glad you like the designs hun & most defo make use of them to, Mamas & Papas sell wicker baskets but am sure you could pick them up cheaper somewhere else

With the one I've designed it's got all the storage space you need & lots of room on top for a changing mat & room for a basket next to it so all the essentials for changing are there ready

The ready made units are beautiful but like yourself, if you don't have an awful lot of storage space or space in general then I don't think they are particularly great so if your able to get them made then they will be made with so much love & attention & will be extra personal to you as well

We are so lucky with the size of our spare room & the wardrobe is built in so have even more space, the OH will make the draw unit to go in the bottom

Oo Oo Oo Oo go to www.naturespurest.co.uk they have the most adorable clothes hangers, kinda expensive for only 3 of them but just adorable

xxx

aaaaw, just looked at that link there and there's so much nice stuff. I will seriously have to avoid internet shopping when the time comes cause I can see me bankrupting us!! :lol:

It's sooooooo dangerous isn't it & I've just remembered I have my OHs CC details in my purse.....:evil:

xxx

We just have a lack of space full stop as I run my business from home I need my bigger spare room as a beauty room so the little room will be babies, is better as it is next to our room just is a very small room!!
Sooooooooo excited now!!! lol!! Got to calm down .....
xxx

I know how you feel hun, it's soooooo difficult to restrain from buying everything!!! Christ I'm gonna be a nightmare when I start TTC :rotfl:

xxx

There will be LOADS of things that I'm itching to get my hands on. I know o/h had already started his research with the last pregnancy, I think he had decided on a phil and ted's travel system! :eh:

I also want the cream and brown theme for a nursery when it comes to that time and I can't wait to buy lots of little cute outfits!

Also a list maker, I can be quite anal about that sort of thing :blush: and I know once I get pregnant again and am in third tri I will be like a living nightmare trying to get things sorted ;-) xxx

Talking about OH's mine wouldnt let me decide on a pram until he had 900 million reviews first! Luckily the icandy was recommended.

I also want cream and brown for my nursery and Kezza i love that website you suggested.:)

You realise we will all end up with matching nurseries? :lol:

Hehehe :lol: you know it princess, just goes to show we have such fab taste

Oh wow young mum that bag is gorgeous, soooooooo many choices

The website was come across by accident, I typed bears or bear nursery or something in google & it bought up Harrods & saw the range then googled searched it & the website came up so thought :yay:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back