**Amanda update**

keeping my fingers crossed (and everythingelse I can cross) for you XX

haha ive talked to worse things :)

i really do hope all is ok though

hope you get good news today hun they thought this could of happened to me on my d.s thankfully i didnt bleed past 13 weeks

dear placenta
right you silly placenta you need to behave so the baby can cook longer dont you know you are still in your 12 month gaurentee your not suppose to break down you have only been used for 27 weeks and she got you in good faith so start behaving or else the baby will kick you :)

thankyou for listening :)

:rofl:

Thinking of you Amanda and hope you get good news today xx

Anybody know if Amanda is ok and how her scan went? x

Last edited:
Oh yes I shall just get message she sent me hang on x x

Bad news is placenta has dropped down further + I have to stay in long term. good news is baby is fine + not too small

X x x

Awwww thanks Smess, what a bloody shame for her, right better she get's her feet up and not do a thing!!! I'm sure she will be out soon when things have settled, great ickle one is good x

oh bless amanda. hope all is ok. sending lots of love from me to her and bump to bump. xxx

Really sorry to hear your in hospital hun, i'll be praying that your placenta holds out for a good while longer yet. So glad baby is ok though! xx

Ooh no bless her! Poor Amanda being stuck in there! Most important thing is that baby is ok - big :hug: xx

thank goodness the baby is ok. but it is going to be awful for her cooped up in hospital... xx

aww I hope Amanda is OK and that it all goes very quickley for her. She is in the best place for both her and baby tho.

xx

Aww poor Amanda :( hope you are ok hun, and glad to hear that baby is fine :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back