Grrrrrr!!!!!

Be strong and stick to your guns honey....

I would also if you know where she has booked ring them up and cancel and when they ask the reason why say that it was booked without your knowledge or agreement! They shouldn;t have really taken the booking to e honest unless he lied her ass off and said that you had agreed...

She needs a talking to honestly........

Thanks everyone! It's so nice that I can vent and get support from you ladies. I agree with every single that has been made. She is tapped but we have always got on well until we announced our BFP.

Thanks all :hugs:

I thought my mil was bad! stick to your guns what a cow

oh my lord lmao.. i was actually laughing alot when i read this. ive heard of some mental things but this one was so funny.. tell ur mil she is being a daft cow and laugh at her. tell her how totally ridiculous she is being... so funny lol

My MIL is the same, I am going to have to get tough and let it be known what I want and not her.
Which is the last thing needed when you are expecting. :/

Stay strong. x

Thanks everyone! It's so nice that I can vent and get support from you ladies. I agree with every single that has been made. She is tapped but we have always got on well until we announced our BFP.

Thanks all :hugs:

Wow, how out of order of her!

As others have said - it's your baby, not hers.

Outrageous of her to be so controlling and trying emotional blackmail. Although not going round to her house sounds like more of a blessing than a curse...

Am really cross now on your behalf! At least you know your own mind and are not going to be bullied. Guess she is used to treating ppl like this (including your oh?) To get her own way well about time someone stood up to her!

Xx

What the hell, omg I can't believe that woman!!! I would totally not have anything to do with her. Sounds like my worst nightmare!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back