Did you have a 16 week check up?

just checked in my pregnancy book and 16wk appointments are for both 1st time mums and 2nd/3rd etc time mums the next appointment thats just for 1st time mums is 25wks which figures as my next one is at 28wk which it says in the book also! I would deffo speak to your gp like babyelmo said, deffo not right hun! xx

I have a 25 week appointment >.< This is my 2nd I was thinking I wouldn't have one but maybe its because I'm high risk and I have depression. So I was confused on that one too.

Also I had my 16 week check up, I had my pee dipped and was quizzed about everything. No heartbeat but I can find that myself these days so not bothered. x

just checked in my pregnancy book and 16wk appointments are for both 1st time mums and 2nd/3rd etc time mums the next appointment thats just for 1st time mums is 25wks which figures as my next one is at 28wk which it says in the book also! I would deffo speak to your gp like babyelmo said, deffo not right hun! xx

I have a 25 week appointment >.< This is my 2nd I was thinking I wouldn't have one but maybe its because I'm high risk and I have depression. So I was confused on that one too.

Also I had my 16 week check up, I had my pee dipped and was quizzed about everything. No heartbeat but I can find that myself these days so not bothered. x

we have decided just to ignore my pregnancy book...it knows nothing haha!! xx

this is my 3rd baby and i had a 16 week appointment and listened to heartbeat...

my area does a routine check at 16 weeks and listens to the heartbeat its only a wuick 15 minute appointment but it gave me a piece of mind from my 12 week scan. Got another one booked for whenim 21+6 and then again a couple o weeks after that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back