Am I?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi all, I've not posted in here before, but thought I would list my symptoms and see what you all think. I have been posting in TTC but realised it's prob the wrong place! Woops.

So far I've had:

• Achey knees/ back ache
  • No AF - think I'm on 6 weeks now, but am irregular so not sure..
  • Some white discharge - (TMI warning..) OH commented last week on how "wet" I was! :shock:
  • Boobs swollen, veins popping right out, again, OH has been able to run his finger along the veins, they circle my nipples (which he says are darker ) and he noticed last night that I had "white spots" around my nips LOL.
  • Twinges/slight cramps
  • Nausea, headaches and headrushes
  • Clumsiness
  • Hot flushes
  • Odd feeling below pubic bone when I pee, almost hurts! Dr thought it was a urine infection but tested negative for infection (this was around 3 weeks ago)
  • Nips slightly tender
  • Metallic tast in mouth a few days ago but literally only for a few minutes
  • Bleeding gums when brushing my teeth
  • Hair falling out!
  • Butterflies in my stomach! They come in waves sometimes lol.
  • Itchiness on my neck (posted pic in TTC) which Mum thought was heatrash which I have never had before so don't understand why I'd suddenly get it now.
  • Not feeling quite myself either...Can't even explain why!
Phew! I did a test last week which was a neg in seconds so have left it since then and said I'd wait another week or two - trying very hard to wait!!

Anyone else who is irregular and had any of these before getting a BFP?

I shall mention that I get none of these before AF, I can tell when AF is coming as I turn into Jekyll and eat all the chocolate I can possibly find!

Anyways, apologies for repeating myself yet again but like I said, thought I should post here instead as OH reckons I'm pregnant but I don't want to get my hopes up - even as I list and read the symptoms, I'm trying to keep a cool head! :whistle:

All those symptoms sound really good. Fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks. Think hubby is going to just buy me a test, the suspense is driving him mental lol. I think that now I've had time to mull this over a little, plus I've spent a while reading through posts etc, I'll be happy with whichever result but obviously a little more happy with a BFP!

:)

Let us know what happens!

I had very similar symptoms last month but sadly got a BFN .. Hope you get you BFP :D

x

you have more positive symptoms that i had last month and i got my bfp! i really think you should test asap x

Cherelle - Tested a few days ago with clearblue (not digi) and left it to its devices and went to make a cuppa for my sister, came back to it, no idea how long we'd left it but we could both see a faint blue line, even more so when I took it apart. She thinks it's evap, I'm not sure. She's getting me a digi today though...EEEEEEK! Lol.

My other sister says you can't get the evaps with CB.... :confused: Which I said you could.. ?

hmmm to be honest i didnt think you could but im not 100%

It sounds very promising!! Good luck and let us know! x

I've just posted in TTC due to having a very light bleed today, OH had bought me a test, I'd gone to the loo and thought I'd wait til tomorrow and see if I'm still bleeding.

:)

I've decided it must be my AF as cramps feel more obvious today and bleeding is still going on. At least I only have a few more days til I can start BD'ing again. :D

[FONT=&quot] Every woman will be very excited to get pregnant and have a baby. But when they start getting the symptoms , they can't be 100% sure about it. When we see the symptoms we may build up many hopes but most of the times it may turn out to be negative and we get depressed. So it is very important to have a very clear result and then decide. You should get a good digital system to do the pregnancy test.

[/FONT]

Hi, this post is quite old. I have learnt a lot more about things now so am not symptom spotting or freaking out over everything like I used to, lol. Definitely learnt my lesson.

Thanks for the reply though. :)

Where are all the blasts from the pasts coming from???

It is indeed. I made a journal thingy in the journal part of the forum - just to keep everyone updated.

Feeling a bit fed up now to be honest hun! :( x x

Bugger....Its a major pain in the ass for you.... I sooo want you to get a BFP!! Maybe the turkey baster idea's not so bad after all.....hmmm

Lol! Part of me is still positive, I just don't know how much longer I have to wait. I think it is too late for OPKs so will have to keep waiting!! :( x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back